Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone is the history of boxing got a nicer right hand than Wladimir klitscko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this about how good the right hand is? How powerful it is? This thread is the most schizophrenic thing I've ever read, it's terrible. No one knows what to judge a good right hand on, because it can be viewed in a bunch of ways. Also saying Wlad is top 5 p4p is silly too. Realize that p4p is pound for pound.... not division for division. Wlad is a huge HWT. He does have a great right hand though, no denying it, in terms of overall package. Mayweathers right hand is more accurate and quick though. Lewis was pretty good on the over all package, but imo hearns had a fantastic right hand.

Comment

I am referring to the full package, the power, the weight transfer, the power of his physique. Look at the highlights of sam peter two to see what I mean.

Floyd has a 60 percent ko ration including cheap shots, wlad has more koes than Floyd has fought.

The one against calvi brock was beautiful as well.

Comment

listons right was devastating

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          I am referring to the full package, the power, the weight transfer, the power of his physique. Look at the highlights of sam peter two to see what I mean.

Floyd has a 60 percent ko ration including cheap shots, wlad has more koes than Floyd has fought.

The one against calvi brock was beautiful as well.
          Power doesn't determine much in terms of technique.

Some guys are naturally powerful, some are not. Klitschko doesn't have the best left hook out there, but if he lands it clean you better believe it has big power on it.

Mayweather doesn't have that natural power up at 147, but his right hand is better. He has supreme accuracy, he throws it from all angles and at many different one's, he leads with it, he turns it over brilliantly...Mayweather could beat top level fighters with only that punch.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
            Klitschko is a ***** and absolute garbage compared to Mayweather.
            I see you rocking Swift in your avi...good look

I think you underestimate Wlad....Floyd and Wlad are on the same level atm...notice I said ATM....Wlad's ring IQ is off the charts as well...I think his size gets too much credit for his success

I think Hearns and Lewis thew some mean right hands....Randall Bailey throws a sck one as well

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva
              P4P is a stupid terminology, if you put the best heavy weight boxer against any fighter in any division the heavyweight would win, therefore Klitschko is the BEST BOXER IN THE WORLD. Even though he is talentless and boring.
              Boxing is a sport, where you are judged by how good you are as a boxer. That means abiding to weightclasses.

Its not an underground fighting ring where youre judged by how well youd fare as the last man standing. Wlad is an ATG heavyweight. But not because he would brain Roberto Duran.

I think streetfights are a better match for you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

love his right hand, but i prefer mayweather's right hand as well as morales' right.

Comment

Working...
                X