No announcement yet.

Anyone is the history of boxing got a nicer right hand than Wladimir klitscko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Of course it's impossible and unfair to compare Mayweather, who could probably still make 135 to Wladimir Klitschko at 250.
    In a sense lower weight divisions are like the paralympics, we know the little people can't compete so we create new competitions so they can fight amongst themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I obviously approve of weight divisions but those comparing Mayweather to Klitschko would do well to remember that man on man (and they're both equal as men) the former would get eaten alive.

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
      Louis had a pretty sweet right hand.
      the best, IMO.

to adress the TS:
      wladimir has a terrific right hand. it's educated and powerful. his best punch is still his jab.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        In a sense lower weight divisions are like the paralympics, we know the little people can't compete so we create new competitions so they can fight amongst themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I obviously approve of weight divisions but those comparing Mayweather to Klitschko would do well to remember that man on man (and they're both equal as men) the former would get eaten alive.
        Might have a point.

But I think you might change your tune if you took one straight down the pipe by a Sandy Saddler or Alexis Arguello.

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post
          Klitschko got knocked the **** out against Corrie Sanders, 5x in 2 rounds. He's a B fighter dominating the worst Heavyweight division in history.
          Marcianno and Larry Holmes dominated the worst heavyweight eras in history.

At least in this era they've had Haye, Wlad, Vitali, Sultan, Povetkin, Adamek. Holmes and Marcianno didn't even have a opponents like those in their division. Marcianno's greatest accomplishments would be on par with Wlad beating old Evander, old Mercer and old Toney then trying to pretend he legit beat some serious ATGs.

Just imagine if Rocky Marcianno had butchered a 6"9 250lbs iron chinned power puncher who was using steroids and had the padding in his glove removed to boot. A win like that would be legendary. Wlad did that just last year yet it's treated like absolutely nothing.

You'd be amazed the difference a good promoter makes in how boxers end up being viewed. Promoters don't just have to build their own fighters, but their opponents too. That's why today a ****ing tank of a man like Wach is treated as a joke, while a glass chinned sloppy brawler with nothing but a right hand to pay his bills who didn't start boxing until age 26 like Ernie Shavers is treated as some kind of legend. Que that awkward moment where some butt hurt moron jumps in to defend Shavers like a human shield without even looking to check if any of that stuff is even true.
          Last edited by croz; 05-06-2013, 12:43 PM.

Comment

You gotta be ****ting me...Sultan and Adamek ( a former Light Heavy who abused Arreola tho)....l

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Might have a point.

But I think you might change your tune if you took one straight down the pipe by a Sandy Saddler or Alexis Arguello.
              lol I'm not claiming to hang with pro fighters of any size and I respect their ability right down to Zou Shiming but these Klitschko-bashing Floyd fans should know that in a boxing ring, on the street, in a club - Wladimir Klitschko is Floyd's daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Don't tell me.. You haven't..

You aren't seriously suggesting Wlad is the best p4p on the planet?
                What the hell are you on about? What he is saying is true, what's the problem?

Just goes to show the silliness of the "P4P" list, I suppose. You could say who you want is P4P #1, but they still won't be able to beat the HW champion.....

Wlad would beat anyone on the P4P list (obviously?) that's why there's different weight divisions to begin with.....

Comment

5'9 218 pounds would make Klitschko his ***** in 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

This. Lol. I've fckin heard it all now....

Comment

Originally posted by CarnageVF720 View Post

5'9 218 pounds would make Klitschko his ***** in 2 rounds.
                      would also be a cruiserweight today

Comment

Working...
                      X