No announcement yet.

How good is the Bradley win for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A career top 5 win for sure.

Bradley was besides Floyd and Manny the best fighter at 140-147, was undefeated and in the prime of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      lol! I didnt realize that L was the new W.

who knew...
      And they wonder why they get clowned like they do. smh

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        familiar foe? are you implying it was a cherry pick? he was fighting a guy that gave him hell in 3 fights. it's not like he was fighting david diaz again.
        No, I'm just saying he went with the guy that he had already fought 3 times.

Comment

Comment

It was a good win at the right time, after years of, "Pac won't fight a slick black fighter," crap. Bradley's not exactly slick, but he was the best fighter at 140, he's skilled and a tough guy to beat. Pac did so handily.

Comment

PAC lost the fight just face it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNorth View Post
                Where I live there is never any commentary on live TV. Nobody here though Tim won either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Always classic these two fighters..
                  Well at least this we can agree on, They gel so well and have given us one of the Greatest Rivalries in Boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
                    Where I live there is never any commentary on live TV. Nobody here though Tim won either.
                    That must be a dream...

I always thought with todays technology they should be able to offer fights with no commentary, for PPVs and stuff.

On thread I think it should have been a good win. However the ankle 'excuse' is valid though. Normally Bradley is far more versatile than he was in the Pac fight.

Comment

As good as Hatton was for Mayweather, both Bradley and Hatton were in similar spots. Only difference was people were accusing Mayweather of ducking Hatton for some reason.

But it'll look even better if Bradley does what I think he'll do later this year, beat Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X