No announcement yet.

How good is the Bradley win for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Ive had Juan Manuel Marquez beating Pacquaio everytime on the cards and obviously he had the KO too. Close fights except the 3rd which i DO class a robbery, Juan bossed that fight
    I can't agree..I had a draw the first fight,Pac wins the 2end fight..I had Marquez winning the third fight,but not by that much to consider it a robbery..We know the outcome of the 4th fight..Always classic these two fighters..

Comment

Pac needs to KTFO Bradley too even have a chance to catch mayrunner

Comment

Originally posted by Nagabilly View Post
        I'm sure it's unanimous that Pac got robbed last year, so no need to discuss that part.

I say it's a pretty terrific win. Pac got (deserved) criticism for not fighting the best fighters at welterweight but Bradley is a top fighter, with good skills and was undefeated. Top 10 win for Pac, probably the best at 147 other than Cotto.
        Yeah, the win that got him a L on his record? I call that a loss. He could have gone for revenge but he went with the familiar foe and paid the price for it.

Comment

lol! I didnt realize that L was the new W.

who knew...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Yeah, the win that got him a L on his record? I call that a loss. He could have gone for revenge but he went with the familiar foe and paid the price for it.
            You only call that a loss when convenient, we've already seen that when the guy you're boosting is on the receiving end

Comment

it's in the back half of his top 10 somewhere
              it looks better because he was badly faded and Bradley was prime
              Pac fought a lazy, uninspired fight, but he still dominated Bradley
              he hadn't had a big win since Cotto and needed one to stay alive
              too bad piss drinker flatlined him in the next fight
              but Pac won far easier vs Bradley than anyone expected

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                You only call that a loss when convenient, we've already seen that when the guy you're boosting is on the receiving end
                I call whatever is on a person's record. I may feel a person may have deserved to win or not deserved to win but the decision was made and the result handed out......no one can say it didn't happen.

Just like this past weekend...I felt that Rosado deserved to win that fight but he lost and hopefully, Love gives him a rematch, a chance for revenge. Like I said, Pac had a chance for revenge too but he passed on it.

Comment

I call whatever is on a person's record. I may feel a person may have deserved to win or not deserved to win but the decision was made and the result handed out......no one can say it didn't happen.
                  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

are you Romebyko?

Comment

Just like this past weekend...I felt that Rosado deserved to win that fight but he lost and hopefully, Love gives him a rematch, a chance for revenge. Like I said, Pac had a chance for revenge too but he passed on it.
                    There's no comparison between Rosado Love and Pac Bradley GTFO. I think 95-94 Rosado was the most common score, with 95-94 Love next. Hardly anyone had Pac Bradley even close, most had it wide or near shutout.

Didn't Tim just pass on his career payday vs Pac? Hard to believe it's not at least 2x what he's getting for Marquez.

Comment

familiar foe? are you implying it was a cherry pick? he was fighting a guy that gave him hell in 3 fights. it's not like he was fighting david diaz again.

Comment

Working...
                      X