No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Beat Canelo, They Will Create More Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    If Floyd beat Canelo I'd give the guy 100% credit. I know boxing and Floyd will Never fight Canelo because Floyd would get Knocked out.

Floyd doesn't give the fans the fights they ask for. He dances around C+ level competition promising a better fight next. Floyd already has the excuses locked-in to duck Canelo. This will be fun.

Let the ducking begin!!
    IMO Floyd beats him easy most of the time, but would rather not fight him on the off chance he gets knocked out. But he'll have to, if this PPV bombs he's no longer master of his own destiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
      Floyd has fought top competition at 154 in the past, and has a belt there. To say he's not a 154 fighter, but has a belt there, is ridiculous and is even beyond standards expected from you..

So lets apply your logic - If a guy had a belt at 168, but just fought at MW, and there was a lot of people talking up a potential fight with Ward, then yes I could call them out for ducking Ward if he stayed at 160, especially if they mentioned Ward a lot of times to the press etc.

Ward/Dawson is a different matter, but I think Ward really should be moving up to 175 soon.

Please do bless us with your great search for unbiased posters - the heir to your throne right?

If you admit that Floyd has no business at 154, should drop his belt and his ranking there, and shouldn't talk about fighting there again, then sure maybe i'll accept your logic on that one.
      Right of the bat , Floyd fought guys that came from 135 and 140 , did you take that into account that the guys Floyd fought at 154 came from the same divisions Floyd did , it matters in a very big way if you know what I mean .

I,ll come at it from another angle , Floyd could win a HW title against any WW in the world .

Ward could win a HW title against any JM in the world .

Do you get the picture , moving up and down is more dynamic and conditional than you think its is , its not just the numbers on face value .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Right of the bat , Floyd fought guys that came from 135 and 140 , did you take that into account that the guys Floyd fought at 154 came from the same divisions Floyd did , it matters in a very big way if you know what I mean .

I,ll come at it from another angle , Floyd could win a HW title against any WW in the world .

Ward could win a HW title against any JM in the world .

Do you get the picture , moving up and down is more dynamic and conditional than you think its is , its not just the numbers on face value .
        No, we all knew he cherrypicked a way past prime guy way undersized at 154. It's great you get it finally, your post already sounds more thoughtful than normal.

That's fine I guess, but then why hold onto the belt for a year. And pretty feeble bragging about being #1 at the weight when you won't even dare fight the guys the guy you just beat has no problem facing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Didn't Floyd just fight Cotto at 154lb and win the belt? ..or does he just fight washed up champs at that weight class? Which is it?
          So you cant answer what I asked you lol typical Pac fanboy .

Cotto was far washed up , ask Manny he ducked him , its just that Cotto is not a full blown 154 fighter compared to the average of that weight class , but you fanboys dont understand these elements of boxing .

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            No, we all knew he cherrypicked a way past prime guy way undersized at 154. It's great you get it finally, your post already sounds more thoughtful than normal.

That's fine I guess, but then why hold onto the belt for a year. And pretty feeble bragging about being #1 at the weight when you won't even dare fight the guys the guy you just beat has no problem facing.
            Manny DUCKED the Cotto Floyd beat , lol why do you shoot yourself in the foot all the time lol .

Comment

Manny DUCKED the Cotto Floyd beat , lol why do you shoot yourself in the foot all the time lol .
              Manny said he's never coming up to 154, his 8th division. You think it wasn't Marg that sent him scurrying, it was Cotto's terrific win over the one legged rabbi?

Comment

Manny said he's never coming up to 154, his 8th division. You think it wasn't Marg that sent him scurrying, it was Cotto's terrific win over the one legged rabbi?
                Your so gullible , Manny called out Cotto because it was by far his biggest money fight outside of Floyd , not forgetting the very same Miguel Cotto has already been stopped by Manny with a CW that apparently was just for the heck of it so say the ******ed fanboys , even though super Manny dug in like the **** of Trobruk refusing to allow Cotto to come at the division limit for his own title Manny did the Vietcong proud refusing to give up 2 pounds , well moving right along Cotto says sure thing King Manny but just one thing no CW .

Manny went looking for 140 pounders and got beat , its doesnt take a brain surgeon to put the pieces together .

Oh and just to add Manny ducked Foreman also with Roach saying he was to big , then digs up Margo who cant even fight in the US , gets him shonky licence in Texas then CWs him , sticks him in a 26ft ring which like an Orangutan in a football field , and then sticks illegal gloves on him , all for a 154 bogus title .

Manny is a joke .
                Last edited by Reloaded; 05-08-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Your so gullible , Manny called out Cotto because it was by far his biggest money fight outside of Floyd , not forgetting the very same Miguel Cotto has already been stopped by Manny with a CW that apparently was just for the heck of it so say the ******ed fanboys , even though super Manny dug in like the **** of Trobruk refusing to allow Cotto to come at the division limit for his own title Manny did the Vietcong proud refusing to give up 2 pounds , well moving right along Cotto says sure thing King Manny but just one thing no CW .

Manny went looking for 140 pounders and got beat , its doesnt take a brain surgeon to put the pieces together .

Oh and just to add Manny ducked Foreman also with Roach saying he was to big , then digs up Margo who cant even fight in the US , gets him shonky licence in Texas then CWs him , sticks him in a 26ft ring which like an Orangutan in a football field , and then sticks illegal gloves on him , all for a 154 bogus title .

Manny is a joke .
                  Jeeze man. As you can see from this thread it's unanimous, Cotto is not cut out for SWW and should be moving down if he wasn't too lazy at this point. His best bet is 150, which he requested from Marg, and of Pac. Marg wouldn't grant it to him, but Pac did. Why Cotto didn't take it, no idea. He blamed weight and money, but then went on to look like a midget and lose to Trout for peanuts.

Pac is not fighting at 154 out of principle, he's not fighting there for Miguel or Jose Cotto, Canelo or Matt Hatton. A man's gotta know his limits. For Pac it's 7 divisions. For Floyd, it's 5 with an asterisk that keeps growing by the day. If he beats legit super welters, asterisk comes off. If he retires never defending it, it goes the way of Pac's 8th belt.

Comment

Jeeze man. As you can see from this thread it's unanimous, Cotto is not cut out for SWW and should be moving down if he wasn't too lazy at this point. His best bet is 150, which he requested from Marg, and of Pac. Marg wouldn't grant it to him, but Pac did. Why Cotto didn't take it, no idea. He blamed weight and money, but then went on to look like a midget and lose to Trout for peanuts.

Pac is not fighting at 154 out of principle, he's not fighting there for Miguel or Jose Cotto, Canelo or Matt Hatton. A man's gotta know his limits. For Pac it's 7 divisions. For Floyd, it's 5 with an asterisk that keeps growing by the day. If he beats legit super welters, asterisk comes off. If he retires never defending it, it goes the way of Pac's 8th belt.
                    You should write novels for children , they will believe all your **** lol .
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 05-08-2013, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X