Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Beat Canelo, They Will Create More Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Beat Canelo, They Will Create More Foes

Floyd "Money" Mayweather put on a great performance this past Saturday night as he dominated Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero over 12 rounds and added another win to his undefeated record. As soon as Mayweather was awarded his victory, the buzz began about a possible showdown with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez on September 14th for Mexican Independence day. It is one of the most coveted boxing dates and it would also set the stage perfectly for such a fight.

At the post fight press conference Mayweather said he would sit down with his team and decide his next move when he was asked about the possibility of fighting Alvarez next. At the moment there doesn't appear to be a bigger name or draw that Mayweather could fight but Alvarez also resides 7 pounds north of where Mayweather is currently campaigning at. Floyd has made two ventures into the 154 pound division against Oscar De La Hoya and most recently Miguel Cotto. [Click Here To Read More]

Please Floyd... just fight Canelo & prove everyone wrong... then just retire.

Comment

Mayweather ain't Trout, he is far bettter and will do circles around the ginger.
      easy money for Money.

Comment

lol the excuses are in

he said the same against margo, pac, prime mosley, prime cotto among others, yet he never fought them but made it out like he already beat them all in their prime lol

Comment

How can he retire if he just signed a contract with Showtime!!!
          I would love to see him vs Lara @54.

Comment

LMAO floyd taking credit for pacs losses, saying he has proved himself when he lost

wtf is wrong with this guy

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
              Mayweather ain't Trout, he is far bettter and will do circles around the ginger.
              easy money for Money.
              you believe more in Floyd than Floyd himself... I wish Floyd believed in himself a lot more so we boxing fans get those classic fights.

Comment

You should fight the boxers the fans ask for and right now most boxing fans want to see Floyd and Canelo. Even though I think Canelo is a beast, I still want to see a Floyd vs Pacman fight then Canelo and I've been watching your last couple fights for free on live streams until you fight who the real boxing fans want to see and that's you and Canelo, or some of us are still interested in the Pac fight. Either one I think you'll win just stop cherry picking already.

Comment

No **** sherlock. That's boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    lol the excuses are in

he said the same against margo, pac, prime mosley, prime cotto among others, yet he never fought them but made it out like he already beat them all in their prime lol
                    I'm sorry I think Floyd is a beast but I can't argue with this. Or I'd be lying.

Comment

Working...
                    X