No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
    the fans deserve a full refund for that atrocity ! they wanted to see boxing not 12 rounds of running !
    I know right, all Floyd did was run and hold when Guerrero wanted to duke it out Load of Crap!

Comment

No one can really challenge Floyd at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
        Fraud won't fight Trout,Alvarez, Martinez or PAC. Fraud won't dare fight Sergio. Sergio is the 0 taker.
        Please. I'm not gonna hate Floyd for not wanting to fight the middleweight champion when he's a welter himself.

Comment

Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
          Cut it out bro lol

How can you say in a championship fight a man didnt win a round, but at da same time you werent impressed with Floyd???

LMAO YALL TOO ****KKKIN MUCH MAN LOL

Floyd is simply too good, but I also noticed the fasns are starting to show Floyd nuthin but love.....
          Is that why they were booing the fight?

Sorry Larry, Guerrero was a weak opponent picked to lose. Not impressed with either fighter.

Comment

I think I gave Robert one round.

How the hell did people ever think Ghost had a chance?

Comment

Here come the losers on their Alternative Accounts upset because once against "MAYWEATHER DID NOT LOSE"

Dominating performance from Mayweather, showed the Legs is still good and everything is still good Physically and looks rejuvenated with his father in his corner

As for Guerrero...OUT OF HIS LEAGUE but a tough dude and his father acts like some of the losers on this forum, he has NO FUKIN CLASS!

Comment

Originally posted by Juanma9 View Post
                Mayweather dominated and looked like he was ready to fight another 12 rounds.
                Fight for another 12 rounds? He looked like he couldn't wait for the 12th round to finish so he can get outta there and do what he really likes, which is party.

Comment

OK, can we stop beating around the bush. If it ain't Canelo/Pac/Sergio, what's the damn point???

Comment

Floyd probably back pedaled the length of a marathon tonight. that's hard work...

Comment

Mayweather was perfect as always. The dude is supernatural.

Comment

Working...
                      X