No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Back in Form, Decisions Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
    Your a meathead, go to ******** boxing forums you loser. Don't you get it, Arum blocked the fight. Pac and May are also fault for going elsewhere to do the fight. Fact is gmc is telling you the facts, its not a massive fight currently.

That being said with Mayweather nursing a bad right hand that adds around 3 months to his September date, which is December. Only thing is Pacman chose to take a long layoff so I doubt he'd want to return to such a high caliber opponent.
    Keep telling yourself that but you know you're scared for your boy money may. You keep regurgitating the same bull**** excuses. He doesn't want to fight anyone who poses a real threat. The Marquez KO was a huge blessing for Floyd fans.... now they have their excuse just like Mayweather lmao...

Comment

• Why are people still talking about Pac and Sergio? As it is now Sergio might never get back in the ring, he looked terrible and is falling apart at the seams injury wise. Pac hasn't looked great since cotto and it's at a point where rios and alvarado are being talked at as good opponents.... please. Canelo would be a good fight but the dude is huge, if he fought in his weight class like floyd he'd be at SMW. Either way it should happen eventually but it won't be next.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
        Keep telling yourself that but you know you're scared for your boy money may. You keep regurgitating the same bull**** excuses. He doesn't want to fight anyone who poses a real threat. The Marquez KO was a huge blessing for Floyd fans.... now they have their excuse just like Mayweather lmao...

Marquez beat pac 3 out of the 4 times... the last by devastating knock out! Marquez fought BOTH OF THEM! And aid Floyd would win, so did Hatton, Cotto, Mosley, and De La Hoya! Now who is more credible... People they actually fought him and (Marquez) who knocked him out?? or a trolling fan on boxingscene who doesn't like Floyd? OH AIGHT OH AIGHT

Comment

• Fight last night just proves beyond doubt how overrated Berto was when he was undefeated. Some clowns even have the nerve to say he's being ducked by these big stars. You beat Berto, he will make you look like a beast. It doesn't mean crap.

Comment

• Mismatch fight but great to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
              What a boxing lesson, poor Guerrero..
              Lesson? I saw a coward Flloyd running, hugging and pushing. He hit Guerrero a few times but nothing impressive. Guerrero hit him many times in the body. Mayweather just hits and runs or hugs. Thanks to him and his ******ed followers like you, are making boxing boring. Guerrero was the winner in my eyes!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                looked like a draw to me. Precision vs Volume, there were A LOT of rounds which you can score for Guerrero.
                Exactly. Finally someone who knows about boxing and is not biased. Let me add to your comment that the ref should have deducted points to Floyd for hugging like a coward. Thatīs not fair, I hit you and hug you so you canīt hit me. I wanna see Floyd the coward get into MMA and tries to hold, he is dead!! Hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                  mayweather is just too smart and sharp
                  No. He is too coward. Hugging, running and pushing is not boxing. Floyd simply has a natural athletic ability and defense. Like Pernell Whitaker. Both boring after a while, no power and cowards. Nobody remembers Whitaker except the US media and his family. Floyd is a girl , from now on I will call him LadyFloyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Evil 1-2 View Post
                    His craft was on display tonight. Keep in mind that he dominated the 3rd ranked WW in the world at the age of 36...
                    Sure, fighting once a year, hugging and running. I can win like that too. Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                      Easy Work.
                      Idiot. And the pic of Che, you look stupid by admiring Floyd and have the pic of Che, he was a warrior, a man, a macho. Floyd is a coward. Ladyfloyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X