• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by szef99 View Post
    elbosshog's alt?
    of course it is!

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
      lol Robert was ready if floyd tried something, them hands were ready to fire on his bitch ass if he trys it, and mayweather knew it, real scared kept chewing that gum way past it expiration date lol
      Lol a Mayweather hater searching for insignificant victories. It doesn't matter if Floyd was scared or not because he won't be scared in the ring - he will box the **** out of Guerrero lol.

Comment

Both fighters look in good shape and ready to go...fans always look for "NERVOUSNESS" during the weigh in for what ever reason, it don't mean any ***ing thing and I really did not see any awkward nervousness from either, Guerrero was acting a little weird with the Adrenalin rush or what ever that was while talking to Jim Grey but overall both look ready

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          You think Guerrero is a "cherry pick" yet you think he'll KO floyd in 1-2 rounds....you're either ignorant to what the word "cherry pick" means or you're a terrible troll. Either way Floyd looked in amazing shape and guerrero while nervous, looks ready to put in work....should be good. Also Mares is going to get Ponce that work....excited for tomorrow.
          Ain't that the point? It's like saying Floyd is running from all these guys, but if he picked one he's cherry picking that guy

An even funnier point is why are all these posters picking Ghost, when six months ago they didn't know who the Ghost was.

Same way with Ortiz, Floyd let him tell his story to hype the fight.

So please, can somebody answer one question: Is the Ghost a legitimate challenger, or is he a cherry pick?

Comment

Originally posted by ΣL CHAPO View Post
            lol Robert was ready if floyd tried something, them hands were ready to fire on his bitch ass if he trys it, and mayweather knew it, real scared kept chewing that gum way past it expiration date lol
            mayweather always chew gum.it strengthens the jaw you jealous idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              Ain't that the point? It's like saying Floyd is running from all these guys, but if picked on he's cherry picking.

An even funnier point is why are all these posters picking Ghost, when six months ago they didn't know who the Ghost was.

Same way with Ortiz, Floyd let them tell their story to hype the fight.

So please, can somebody answer one question: I the Ghost a legitimate challenger, or is he a cherry pick?
              Good post!

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                mayweather always chew gum.it strengthens the jaw you jealous idiot.
                LMFAO qhahahaha

Comment

Ghost For The Upset

Fraud Gayweather didn't even trash talk cause he was scared of the outcome lol. He knew Ghost was going to put them hands on him if he did anything ******. Fraud is getting beat down tomorrow mark my words. He me even get knocked the **** out. He picked the wrong hand picked opponent. Ghost is coming for blood and is going to put a hurting on Fraud.

Comment

War Ghost!!

Comment

MAY DAY TOMORROW LET'S GET IT!!!!!

having a huge fight party at my crib tomorrow probably gonna be packed with Guerrero-backers hating on me cuz i'm going for money may in this one!

can't wait for tomorrow. whoever posted about the day before fight night giving you a special feeling is absolutely right!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X