Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Floyd Mayweather Jr. 146, Robert Guerrero 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Guerrero KNOCKS OUT Floyd Junior Saturday Night! Etch That In Stone!

It's all over for the gravy train to the Mayweather Klan. THis is one hand pciked opponent Junior missed wrong on. Pandemonium will break loose in the ring when Guerrero stops Junior..... dig the coins out of the sofa, call Vegas, and put some money on Guerrero, than celebrate all weekend. It might even happen in 1 or 2 rounds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
      Robert looked ready to scrap, but a bit to excitable, adrenaline maybe...

but Floyd didn't dare lay a hand on him.
      Floyd is making $32 million to do that to him tomorrow so, he will, repeatedly.

Comment

Pumped for this fight. I don't care what anyone says, once it's the day before fight night for a Floyd/Pac fight, that ****'s special.

You know you're hyped too.

Guerrero got this. I can feel it in my bones. Never felt that way for any other Floyd opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          It appears The Ghost fell down those stares. He was nervous as heck.
          it looked like he couldn't control his nerves or something. Did he miss a step?

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
            Robert looked a little soft around the middle.
            I thought so too, but I think he did for Berto too. I think it might be a consequence of emphasising cardio/running etc in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wB0xer View Post
              Robert looked a little soft around the middle.
              Nice little fluffy mid section ripe for the softening with body blows.

Comment

LaceUpBoxing.com ‏@LaceUpBoxing 22m
                Fight purses Floyd Mayweather $32 million / Robert Guerrero $3 million #boxing #MayDay #MayweatherGuerrero
                Retweeted 25 times
                Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Comment

seems like its gonna be a better fight than people thought. I wonder if more champs will start fighting their mandatory in the future

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                    Floyd is making $32 million to do that to him tomorrow so, he will, repeatedly.
                    He put his hands on Vic, cuz he knew Vic wouldn't do anything. It looked like Robert was ready to throw down. I think Floyd could sense that too. Not saying he was nervous, but he knew better. While Robert looked ready to scrap, he did appear nervous as hell.

Comment

Both looked ready to go. Hope Guerrero gives his all, that's all anyone can ask.

Comment

Working...
                      X