Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "We Coming To Get Amir Khan. He Got A Death Wish.." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    That list of who Floyd has in mind for his 4 fights that was slated as a "rumor" might turn out to be true. He'll fight Khan, Brook, Guerrero etc, but I don't see him getting in there with Canelo.
    Nah......you better believe it's gonna be Floyd-Alexander next. They paid Brook to step aside so Alexander could take a tune-up (guaranteed win bout) and head into the Floyd fight coming off of a win. Then it'll be someone like Jessie Vargas next May.

Comment

holy shlt listening to a mayweather is tough. Its sad that a human sounds like that. Drugs and Drinking suuuuure fuked his head up bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Mayweather fighting in the UK is very unlikely, his US PPV sales would take a hit.
        yeah Mayweather has a 6 fight contract with the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, he's not fighting anywhere but home.

Comment

Right now financially that fight makes sense. Khan going life and death win Diaz I don't know how anybody even remotely would give him a chance against Floyd. Unless Floyd gets old over night

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
            holy shlt listening to a mayweather is tough. Its sad that a human sounds like that. Drugs and Drinking suuuuure fuked his head up bad!
            While watching that last "all access" episode, it looked like Roger was high on crack and Floyd was smoked up while on the couch and drinking alcohol in the club....he says he doesn't drink but he is full of shizzle. No need for red cups in the club when you can sport a bottle of water man.....you ain't fooling no one.

Comment

Khan needs a Full Fledged Chin Replacement Process done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Right now financially that fight makes sense. Khan going life and death win Diaz I don't know how anybody even remotely would give him a chance against Floyd. Unless Floyd gets old over night
                It all depends whether Khan can take Floyd's power. Diaz had KO'd 5 of his 6 opponents before Khan, but Peterson couldn't hurt Khan at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  It all depends whether Khan can take Floyd's power. Diaz had KO'd 5 of his 6 opponents before Khan, but Peterson couldn't hurt Khan at all.
                  Diaz was probably underrated by most. He was basically a no name opponent that Khan was expected to run through easily so the fact that it turned out to be a close fight just reflects badly on Khan. But I guess it's similar to the Bradley-Provodnikov situation in that the opponent may have been better than advertised, and in peak condition.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Diaz level of competition doesn't compare. He had one good showing against Porter. Khan will not be able to take Floyd's counters. Wishful thinking for Khan's chin

Comment

oh my god, Khan has nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chance. Please don't make this fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X