Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr: "We Coming To Get Amir Khan. He Got A Death Wish.." (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Book it. Floyd's fighting Khan in England.
    Lol if Floyd fought everybody Snr said he can beat he would have another 20 names on his resume , this stuff is nothing but answering leading questions thrown left right and center , the media drives them crazy .

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Floyd Sr talks Khan around 3:25

"He'll get the hell beat out of him too. Amir Khan calling him out ain't he? Well we coming to get him. Like my man said, Amir Khan coming to get Floyd.. It's a death wish. Floyd Joy ain't playing."
      Amir con next huh? Whats the matter the guy who cleans jobsite porta potty's is busy that day?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        Amir con next huh? Whats the matter the guy who cleans jobsite porta potty's is busy that day?

They had a spicy lunch on the jobsite and the fellas were dropping huge stinking Amirs out of their hairy Khans all day long. Potty needs cleaning so that fight will have to wait.

Comment

I hope sure hope he doesn't fight khan -khan has done nothing to get this fight other than be born in england.

Comment

Floyd Sr-"My son should not fight pacquiao."

Floyd Sr-"Bring on Amir Khan!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              They had a spicy lunch on the jobsite and the fellas were dropping huge stinking Amirs out of their hairy Khans all day long. Potty needs cleaning so that fight will have to wait.
              To bad, Gayweather could of added another title to his resume. The diamond Duece Championship. It's a new division in the WBC 147 1/2 through 148 pounds....

Comment

I'd like to see Mayweather disarm Khan with footwork

Since Khan only comes in straight lines off balance

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Lol if Floyd fought everybody Snr said he can beat he would have another 20 names on his resume , this stuff is nothing but answering leading questions thrown left right and center , the media drives them crazy .
                  Nice username title, Glad you finally came out of the closet and accepted it.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                    That would be a horrible, horrible turd of a fight.
                    What? It would be fun as hell. Khan jumping in like a spastic with stupid combos, getting caught and chicken dancing, fighting back anyway and pretending he's not hurt while he can't even walk, and Mayweather calmly repeating that process for however long Khan could last?

Sounds like a great fight to me.

Comment

On his current form I can't see Khan giving Mayweather any trouble at all. At one stage I thought Khan's style could cause Floyd some problems but he hasn't looked impressive in his last 4 fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X