Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best @ 140?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether you like it or not Rios has had 2 fights at 140 and his first was won by stoppage over a top 10 guy so yes he is qualified as a 140lber.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

whichever of rios or alverado doesnt get pac should go against the loser of peterson-matthyse to see where they are at 140- but wont as its the TR-GBP thing again!

some good relevant opinions already been posted on this thread. i agree that judah is pretty much "gatekeeper" status at this point. khan is struggling to be seen as a serious threat, and is probably going to 147 all the time crying that garcia won't rematch him! garcia-peterson-matthyse could all probably come out on top against each other on a given night but i tend to favour garcia as the guy that will come out on top this time around. I think he's a little under-rated.

Comment

I'll wait til the tourney is over. However, i'm sure that the best isn't Khan or Judah.

Comment

garcia would ko lucas

Comment

In terms of resume i would say Garcia right now,i think Matthysse is the best H2H though

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT
              garcia would ko lucas
              Make sure you stick around when the fight is made, I want your points. Don't pull a SkillsPayBills and stay quiet when it's time to put up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                I'll wait til the tourney is over. However, i'm sure that the best isn't Khan or Judah.
                Would you pick Khan or Judah over Rios or Alvarado? Yet they're not included...

Comment

I am going L pete!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Khan and Judah are in no way higher than Rios and Alvarado if honesty is applied to anyone's ranking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Khan and Judah are in no way higher than Rios and Alvarado if honesty is applied to anyone's ranking.
                      Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Guys, neither are part of the GBP mini tourney. Admittedly Alavarado should have been included instead of Judah in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X