HBO and Showtime ratings from last Saturday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow hbo must be pissed,I'm sure hbo wont be back to argiteina

Comment

I think I watched like the first 3 rounds of Martinez-Murray, but I didn't want to miss the Quillin fight so I switched over to Showtime and remained there. I haven't even gotten around to watching the rest of the Martinez fight. To my understanding it was an uneventful fight anyway, with Murray possibly getting robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        imo it is just a matter of time b4 HBO starts working with Golden Boy again
        im starting to think this aswell.......

the ratings from last week prove two things:

1) Showtime is starting to catch up to hbo

2) Martinez is not a draw

Last week, Showtime's presentation and fights were just on another level

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I think I watched like the first 3 rounds of Martinez-Murray, but I didn't want to miss the Quillin fight so I switched over to Showtime and remained there. I haven't even gotten around to watching the rest of the Martinez fight. To my understanding it was an uneventful fight anyway, with Murray possibly getting robbed.
          It was an alright, not great fight. It had spurts of action and with the heavy rain going on it looked pretty interesting, but yea it is a pain when both Hbo and Showtime have fights on at the same time...

Comment

HBO threw me off too, I thought it started at the usual 7pm. I switched over to the Garcia-Judah fight after Martinez-Murray though. I thought Arreola-Stiverne could wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              imo it is just a matter of time b4 HBO starts working with Golden Boy again
              They have to. GBP has most of the young star power. HBO cant compete with guys like Rios and Alvarado. GBP has Canelo, Garcia, and Broner. Top Rank cant compete with that. Even there B level prospects like the Charo brothers, Quillen, Gary Russell Jr is better than guys like Jessie Vargas and Thomas Dulurme. The will kiss and make up within 2 yrs once Floyd shuts it down.

Comment

Martinez and Murray started way too early. I had a lot on my plate that day but said screw it, I'll have some beers and watch the undercard. Needless to say I couldn't believe Martinez was fighting at like what 8? I'll admit Martinez probably wont ever be the draw we all hope for, but I wouldn't use these numbers to judge him.

Comment

I thought I was able to live without Showtime, its evident that I can't because of all the great fights they are showing, gotta call the cable company.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I thought I was able to live without Showtime, its evident that I can't because of all the great fights they are showing, gotta call the cable company.
                    It's only 26 dollars a month for both HBO and SHO for me. I have Dish though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      It's only 26 dollars a month for both HBO and SHO for me. I have Dish though.
                      Should be less, they're having some discount or something for 6 months.. 50% off each I think it was? I have Dish Network too.

Comment

Working...
                      X