Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: My Son Will Beat Up That Woman Beater!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Some women deserve a slap, its gotta be said
    It's not the politically correct thing to say but I think most men would agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJJ View Post
      I don't understand why people step up for Floyd when someone calls him a woman beater. I am a fan of Floyd but Floyd did a terrible thing and has shown very little remorse for his actions and actually played it off more like he is a victim.

It gives me the impression people think that his fans care more about winning fights, money and popularity then they do about being a moral human being.

Any explanations?
      like Floyd said, where are the pictures. I know how women get their way in the justice system with domestic batteries, child support and other ****. Not saying they're always lying but you can't always believe them. Chris Brown / Rihanna, there's pictures, he's guilty. Mayweather, no pictures , he's guilty. So tell me this, when is anyone ever innocent then or are you supposed to automatically be guilty if you're accused with or without proof? Just saying.

Comment

WOOOOOOOO!!!! Fight weekend is approaching!

Comment

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
          It's not the politically correct thing to say but I think most men would agree with you.
          but punches and kicks might be a bit extreme....

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
            I see your point, and I agree that a man should be able to have a second chance once he has paid his dues. That being said, does Mayweather seem rehabilitated to you? Its sad that Showtime presented Mayweathers jail time as a badge of honor, but lets be serious, 60days is not enough time for serious rehabilitation to take place.
            Anyone with any real life or legal experience knows that fights between couples and ex-couples are usually extremely complicated, that abuse often goes both ways, that mental abuse is just as bad as physical abuse (physical abuse is a tool of mental/emotional abuse), that the system is set up to benefit females, and for every scumbag abusive husband there is a vengeful woman who works the system in order to abuse and/or control a man.

I'm not saying that Floyd is innocent here, but only a juvenile mind would assess blame with the few facts that are available or see what happened as a reflection of a man's character. Not to blame the victim, but Josie Harris doesn't exactly come off as either reliable or mentally stable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Courage/cowardice isn't defined by who comes out victorious in a fight.
              But in the context he was explaining as if he is coward for everything he does inside and outside the ring. So I raised the question if this person is such a coward, than can you shut the coward up or put him in his place? I see where your coming from... But if your calling somebody a "chump" or "sissy" and they beat you up, how does that sound?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Nice! I couldnt understand that book(s) at all. So your really smart or a PHIL major
                The idea is not to fully understand the Stagirite's "Ethics" or the related teachings of Thomas Aquinas -- the actual problem is to be able to follow them in the daily life. Which is impossible, actually...

And usually people don't look for moral guidance from a ****** educated boy -- i.e. FM Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                  But in the context he was explaining as if he is coward for everything he does inside and outside the ring. So I raised the question if this person is such a coward, than can you shut the coward up or put him in his place? I see where your coming from... But if your calling somebody a "chump" or "sissy" and they beat you up, how does that sound?
                  It depends on why I'm calling the person a chump or sissy. If I'm calling them a chump of sissy because they lost a fight, then they turn around and beat me up then yes it would sound ******. On the other hand if I called someone a chump/sissy for beating up their mother, being a dead beat dad etc. then them being me up wouldn't disprove my statements.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    I actually read that story before I was asking do they have pictures of her with bruises like they did with Rihanna?? I am not in approval with violence against women but sometimes situations get blown out of proportion when it comes to famous people so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      So what should his punishment be then ...DEATH. Since obviously jail is not good enough for the crime that MONEY committed.

Dude his name is Floyd not money. First you spell debt wrong now you can't get Floyd's name right. Anyone who refers to Floyd as Money has got to be the biggest tools around. Calling Floyd money is just plain idiotic and ****** but oh well what else could you expect from a Floyd nutthugger.

Comment

Working...
                      X