No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Guerrero Using Wife's Story To Gain Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot

Same way floyd used my dad was a dealer and my mom a crackhead. Wtf i guess its good to forgive the guy that pushed crack on your mom but a disease is trying to lure fans. I dont think Guerrero has a chance but i wish floyd got cancer or aids ill celebrate my ass off

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      You realize those are all different things and not just one right
      Yes, but he covers every single topic in every single series he's in. You realize that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        i completely forgot about that! Still wrong though but now that you say this I remember it.
        Im actually happy that Floyd was perceptive enough to point all of this out, because it seems like US, the die hard fans, are the ONLY ones who see this stuff, and we sit and talk about how much we hate Ghost. Floyd is the only one who actually saw it, and spoke about it in the media. Im not even a big Floyd fan like I used to be, but I HATE ghost, and this is one of the reasons why. Thank God Floyd brought it up! SPEAK ON IT FlOYD!!!

Comment

• So, Floyd, you using Mrs. Jackson for the ratings

Comment

• Not feeling this statement at all. Somethings are bigger than boxing. I wouldn't wish the Guerrero's family situation on anyone. My best friend is battling Cancer right now, It's a BIG Deal.

Not the smartest thing Floyd said.

We all say dumb stuff and I'm willing to look past it, he probably will apology because any rational person around Floyd should tell him it wasn't the smartest thing to say.

And if he is gaining Fans because of the story then SO WHAT! People are still buying the fight because of Floyd so Who Cares!?!

I'm still a big Floyd fan, met him on several occasions and I believe he is a great dude in person.

But wow, what a stupid comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              It is redundant.....stop bringing it up for every single fight......which is annoying too.
              "Like I said before ....." - Floyd Mayweather

Comment

• There are some topics that you just stay away from .... Floyd should not have even brought that up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
                  Not feeling this statement at all. Somethings are bigger than boxing. I wouldn't wish the Guerrero's family situation on anyone. My best friend is battling Cancer right now, It's a BIG Deal.

Not the smartest thing Floyd said.

We all say dumb stuff and I'm willing to look past it, he probably will apology because any rational person around Floyd should tell him it wasn't the smartest thing to say.

And if he is gaining Fans because of the story then SO WHAT! People are still buying the fight because of Floyd so Who Cares!?!

I'm still a big Floyd fan, met him on several occasions and I believe he is a great dude in person.

But wow, what a stupid comment.
                  Im not even a Floyd fan, but Im happy he said it, and Im shocked at how perseptive he is. Screw Ghost. I hate that fake dude. And this is one of the reasons why.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Possibly, probably but its obviously because floyd is actually as big, if not a bigger coward and piece of crap, than everyone except his fans says he is.
                    And yet your punk, bytch soft ass is on every thread written about him and his team what does that say about you? And you claim not to like him than why read his article?? You can't answer the question so it is fun making you look bad!

Your a clown who was probably bullied as a kid, and now the internet is a safe way for you to let out your frustration punk!

Comment

• the same people who call the mayweathers crackheads amongst other things sure have turned into quite the stand up guy on this thread.... do yall know how serious crack is and hard it would be to overcome it?

Comment

Working...
                      X