Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... 9... people think Guerrero will win

Comment

44th post beecheese!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

45th post waspcheese

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          45th post waspcheese
          Hey guys,

Do you think Robert can pull this one out? I think he 'could' land a shot and rock Mayweather. I see Robert as a better version of Ortiz (and I think Ortiz was going well up until the headbutt). But yeah I am asking this because, I am thinking of putting Mayweather in my multi bet and its pretty sure bet he will win.

But I want to also put a stand alone winning bet on Robert, and he is paying like 15 for the knockout, so even like 10 bucks would be good for that.

The reason I am saying this because I want your opinions haha two weeks ago I put 50 on a massive multi with 15 legs and they all won except the final leg which was trout vs canelo. I put trout as a winner in that and I actually thought he won the fight (haha) but because Canelo won the fight, I didn't win the $460 that I could of

So yeah !

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny1991 View Post
            Hey guys,

Do you think Robert can pull this one out? I think he 'could' land a shot and rock Mayweather. I see Robert as a better version of Ortiz (and I think Ortiz was going well up until the headbutt). But yeah I am asking this because, I am thinking of putting Mayweather in my multi bet and its pretty sure bet he will win.

But I want to also put a stand alone winning bet on Robert, and he is paying like 15 for the knockout, so even like 10 bucks would be good for that.

The reason I am saying this because I want your opinions haha two weeks ago I put 50 on a massive multi with 15 legs and they all won except the final leg which was trout vs canelo. I put trout as a winner in that and I actually thought he won the fight (haha) but because Canelo won the fight, I didn't win the $460 that I could of

So yeah !
            me personally, I've sided with Mayweather. Took Mayweather via 12 decision for -195 and -230.... he's around the -190's right now

Comment

I just don't see how Ghost can beat Floyd....no matter how you cut it, I just don't see it!!....Ghost comes out amped and inspired and just might win 2 of the first 4 rounds....but after the rust is brushed off of Floyd's game, he'll serve the Ghost that right hand buffet that Ortiz missed out on due to his stupidity lol

anyway, I see professor Floyd schooling Ghost with precise and accurate right hands....slick head and shoulder movement....Ghost will find it hard to land while eating those GRANT flavored right hands....by round 5 or 6...the buffet will be open till the ref stops it in the 11th round....Mayweather by TKO 11

Comment

Floyd will stroll past RG. He is just too slick. He will be too quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelong Dong View Post
                  This is Guerrero's shot of a life time. I believe he can pull out the win. For some reason I feel its his day. But for this to work he has to fight like a man possessed to be able to chase Mayweather down round after round. So Guerrero by decision for me.
                  lol dude..for the 20 opponents who faced May before it was their shot of a life time too...and under these 20 there was much more talented well rounded fighters than Guerrero so pleasseee...

Comment

Guerrero will give a good account of himself, but lose a 9-3 type decision.

Comment

roger will not be in the corner.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._be_in_ne.html

Comment

Working...
                      X