Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather by UD. Two different classes of fighters.

Comment

I got 10 Billion with whoever that Floyd stops Guerrero.
      Taking multiple bets.

Comment

In the year of surprise in boxing which the exception of PAC ko last yr to donaire upset an martinez getting older .Mayweather might get tested , similar to the Chop Chop fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by SOPH~ REP. View Post
          In the year of surprise in boxing which the exception of PAC ko last yr to donaire upset an martinez getting older .Mayweather might get tested , similar to the Chop Chop fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          I think with the recent trend of these insane scorecards that Mayweather needs to worry about getting robbed.

Comment

Comment

Mayweather by KO

I feel that Mayweather will win a competitive but unquestionable decision. Guerrero has to pressure early and often to have any shred of a chance. Like past Mayweather opponents, he may have about four rounds to make a significant mark. Beyond that, Floyd seems to figure out how to counter whatever your strategy is. Judah, Mosley, De La Hoya, et al. They all had their best chance before round 5 at the latest. Even if there is slippage in foot speed and head movement, Guerrero isn't fast enough and his footwork will make it hard for him to set up for a consistent barrage. (think Wright-Trinidad)

Mayweather UD

Comment

Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                the question is can Maywetaher really KO Guerrero with Floyd SR. as his main coach...you know the main focus is to become much more defensive...i think Floyd Sr. just wants a clear point-domination not a KO...for him it would maybe be too risky to go for a KO...
                Very good point. And depending on the judges, it could lead to Floyd giving away rounds to people that love Guerrero's back story, hate Floyd, and/or prefer aggression and punch output.

Comment

I see Floyd controlling the fight, controlling the pace, landing the harder more precise punches. Robert wont land flush, will maybe clip Floyd a bit and land on the shoulder/elbows. Floyd will hurt Robert but wont finish him yet and dance for a couple rounds, potshot Guerrero who gets frustrated and then gets knocked out after taking a couple hard counter shots.

Comment

This is Guerrero's shot of a life time. I believe he can pull out the win. For some reason I feel its his day. But for this to work he has to fight like a man possessed to be able to chase Mayweather down round after round. So Guerrero by decision for me.

Comment

If Robert can atleast drop Mayweather that would be good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X