Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    Oh come on Dan! Too soon to call him a bum. He hasn't fought any relevant SBW, but he is exciting no doubt and his work-rate is pretty crazy. I wanna see Cruz vs. Frampton.

I've seen enough of him to see he doesn't hang at the top level anytime soon. Its this commentary and his fans that are making me speak out.

What is this guy on about talking about this guy hanging with Donaire and Rigondeaux, are these guys serious? wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360
      Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: Jsfd26 ::.

leo santa cruz the usda champion?

posted from boxingscene.com app for android

usba, regional belt of the IBF.
      Lol I know I was just joking...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Damn, how can you hate on Santa Cruz?
        Agreed. People here are so caught up in hating. I'm 10x more entertained by Leo than by Rigo, even if Leo is a lesser fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Damn, how can you hate on Santa Cruz?
          **** is wrong with people? He's a better Margarito, enjoy it and stop thinking so hard. There's plenty of technical things to enjoy about Leo, along with his exciting style.

Comment

• Here's to hoping the next one is a KO also.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              I've seen enough of him to see he doesn't hang at the top level anytime soon. Its this commentary and his fans that are making me speak out.

What is this guy on about talking about this guy hanging with Donaire and Rigondeaux, are these guys serious? wow!
              They're only looking at him from a offensive perspective, which is something to be excited about imho. However, Cruz plays right into Donaire/Rigo's hands stylistically. They would stifle his output and chin-check him.

Comment

• LSC will be king of 122 soon.

Comment

• lol at them booing victor ortiz

Comment

• i'd like to see santa cruz fight somebody that switches it up and goes to the body. these bums just square up in front of him and wail on his head looking for a big shot while leo loads up on body shots till the other guy folds. typical day at the office for santa cruz tonight.

Comment

• is ghost limping?

Comment

Working...
                      X