Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for the real odds for Saturday's fight with Love and Rosado

Comment

• floyds gonna lose this one. too much goin on his life. gettinoutta jail, working with dad again. his mind wont b in it. he'll start gettin hit n ask himself what do he need with this? he'll hear a voice telling him there's more to life than this. he'll quit between rounds. also, guerrero's gonna do whatever it takes. he will not b apologizing in the ring or talking or being distracted by talking. he took berto's best shots so floyd aint gonna hurt him. if he has to shove floyd or cuff him with one hand to hit him with the other, that's what he'll do and not have any problem with it. and another thing, almost without fail whenever someone gets a big multi fight deal, it usually gets derailed very early in the course of that deal. and here's one more reason, with the shocking footstompin (jmm left foot on pac right foot) ko of pacman, floyd is now the undeniable king of the game and he's got a bullseye on his back so dont b shocked if the judges have oddly given guererro more of the close rounds. guerrero'sgonna take this one so b sure u have your fight watchin plan set for saturday. where were u when ghost got floyd? well, i was gettin a lapdance cuz i figured floyd was gonna win easy again. dont miss this one

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEECH View Post
        floyds gonna lose this one. too much goin on his life. gettinoutta jail, working with dad again. his mind wont b in it. he'll start gettin hit n ask himself what do he need with this? he'll hear a voice telling him there's more to life than this. he'll quit between rounds. also, guerrero's gonna do whatever it takes. he will not b apologizing in the ring or talking or being distracted by talking. he took berto's best shots so floyd aint gonna hurt him. if he has to shove floyd or cuff him with one hand to hit him with the other, that's what he'll do and not have any problem with it. and another thing, almost without fail whenever someone gets a big multi fight deal, it usually gets derailed very early in the course of that deal. and here's one more reason, with the shocking footstompin (jmm left foot on pac right foot) ko of pacman, floyd is now the undeniable king of the game and he's got a bullseye on his back so dont b shocked if the judges have oddly given guererro more of the close rounds. guerrero'sgonna take this one so b sure u have your fight watchin plan set for saturday. where were u when ghost got floyd? well, i was gettin a lapdance cuz i figured floyd was gonna win easy again. dont miss this one
        I stopped reading at that point

Comment

• u dont think floyds jailhouse experience is taking up focus space on his mind?

Comment

• or r u thinkn about hittn the stripjoint on saturday?

Comment

• Martin Murray has picked Guerrero to win on points.

Comment

• Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                There's no bars around me that show ppv bouts and i think that's pretty much how it is everywhere except major cities perhaps.
                That's odd. Out here, most sports bars will be showing it and many will charge a $5 cover.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Can't wait to see people's zany ass scorecard afterwards where they have Guerrero slightly beating Floyd or having a draw
                  So, you've already got the scorecards tallied in your head and none of them are close to a draw. Interesting. I think I'll wait for the actual fight to tally mine.

Comment

• Well well, Mr. Jr is finally facing a threat, after 8 long years we will see the great Jr in action against a legit WW.

He has cherry picked long enough. There are no greats like a Leonard to challenge him while in their prime, Jr has been brilliant to dance thru the tulips unscathed.

Guerrero will take it to him and yall will see Jr in the trenches and hopefully without HOPE

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                      Its just part of the fight week hype. People don't want to face facts that Guerrero is another cherry pick so they start to believe the hype.
                      Even Floyd knows this will be easy work for him. He doesn't really care anymore as Showtime has guaranteed he gets paid no matter who he fights.
                      Don't kid yourself, this will be like the Mosley fight. Guerrero will have some moments early but then Floyd will settle in for a UD.
                      Happens with every fight. People picked Dallas to beat Matthysse on fight week, they picked Chavez to beat Martinez on fight week. They pick Mayweather's opponents to beat him on fight week. The hype gets to people as the fight grows close.

Only way Mayweather loses is if he grew old. It's a possibility, but it's the only way Guerrero doesn't get whooped on.

Comment

Working...
                      X