Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
    I think Guerrero will be more competitive than people are giving him credit for. Floyd will need his legs and have a higher punch output than usual.

116-112 Floyd
    Hell yeah he will hes big, strong, can box or **** and hes a lefty. I truly feel Floyd will put on a show and it will be a great fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      Hell yeah he will hes big, strong, can box or **** and hes a lefty. I truly feel Floyd will put on a show and it will be a great fight.
      I agree completely

Comment

• Can't wait to see people's zany ass scorecard afterwards where they have Guerrero slightly beating Floyd or having a draw

Comment

• is Leo Santa Cruz opponent any good? idk who he is

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Can't wait to see people's zany ass scorecard afterwards where they have Guerrero slightly beating Floyd or having a draw
            If it's a close fight, why would this be bad?

Mayweather never gets the bad end of a decision, look at the ridiculous scorecards he got from the Cotto fight. I'd have stormed out too

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              anyone know the purse for the fighters ?
              Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Mayweather carries a Dolce & Gabbana. Not sure about Guerrero. Dont think he carries one!

Comment

• I think the Ghost puts up a valiant effort and pulls out a hard fought SD over Mayweather who comes up with some excuses about being sick the week of the fight just like in the Cotto fight.

Comment

• I think guerrero is undisciplined and a warrior. That is the perfect formula for a counterpunching wizard. Guerrero cant hurt Floyd he's little. It will be remarkably similar to hatton Floyd. Don't forget, guerrero doesn't have elite defense, I don't even know if I'd call it good defense. Berto tagged his ass sum vicious. Floyd is 100x the offensive fighter that berto is and 1000x the defensive fighter. He'll pot shot guerrero to make him think, and hurt him if he decides to get reckless.

Comment

• BETS:

I got 5 Billion that Gabriel Rosado beats J'Leon Love
                    and
                    I got 10 Billion that Floyd stops Guerrero.

taking multiple bets.

Comment

• Originally posted by MiscBrah View Post
                      We landed on the moon??.... You can go to any bar and watch it for "free" if you don't buy anything....
                      There's no bars around me that show ppv bouts and i think that's pretty much how it is everywhere except major cities perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                      X