Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get ready weep !!!

This is Guerreros time to shine !!!!

Comment

I rewatched both the Mayweather Ortiz fight and the Berto Geurrero fight today, and for me this fight is just going to be a clinic for the Mayweather right hand. He will legitimately be able to land it at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
        I rewatched both the Mayweather Ortiz fight and the Berto Geurrero fight today, and for me this fight is just going to be a clinic for the Mayweather right hand. He will legitimately be able to land it at will.
        Guerrero was so wide open for the right hand against Berto I can definitely see Floyd putting on a clinic and stopping him.

What might make the fight interesting is if Guerrero's gets some sort of momentum on the inside, and Robert Byrd actually lets him work in there. If Byrd keeps jumping in or blames Guerrero for all the holding that will go on, the fight will pretty much be over there and then. If Guerrero can't work on the inside I think he'll be every bit as toast as Hatton was.

Comment

Mayweather via UD. Guerrero has a puncher's chance.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            anyone know the purse for the fighters ?
            Exactly, I'm not sure but approximately:

Floyd-getting a whole lot
            Ghost-getting more than he ever will get again, unless he wins.

Comment

Mayweather carries a Dolce & Gabbana. Not sure about Guerrero. Dont think he carries one!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Mayweather carries a Dolce & Gabbana. Not sure about Guerrero. Dont think he carries one!
                the #1 floyd hater is here-let the May Day festivities officially begin!!!!!

Comment

Waste of PPV time.......

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Comment

• I think Guerrero will be more competitive than people are giving him credit for. Floyd will need his legs and have a higher punch output than usual.

116-112 Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X