No announcement yet.

Barclays center will become the Mecca of boxing on the east coast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays center will become the Mecca of boxing on the east coast

I went to Garcia vs Judah fight and I gotta say this shyts all over Atlantic City, Radio City and MSG. The seating is perfect and the seats are comfortable, I can see this arena being the MGM of the east coast.

The only thing I can say I didn't like, were the tolls to go in and out of Brooklyn, on the Verrazano its $13 to go into the city and $15 to leave the city.

Don't know the prices of the concession stand food, I didn't buy anything inside, plenty of places to eat outside.

It looks like above place to watch a fight. I'm hoping I can go in the future

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I went to Garcia vs Judah fight and I gotta say this shyts all over Atlantic City, Radio City and MSG. The seating is perfect and the seats are comfortable, I can see this arena being the MGM of the east coast.

The only thing I can say I didn't like, were the tolls to go in and out of Brooklyn, on the Verrazano its $13 to go into the city and $15 to leave the city.

Don't know the prices of the concession stand food, I didn't buy anything inside, plenty of places to eat outside.
      That place looked packed. Was it sold out?

Comment

It seems like brooklyn supports boxing alot.Been seeing sum good
        crowds on tv.

Comment

I was also at Garcia-Judah and I agree that the Barclays Center is NICE!

We ate at Friday's b4 going in because concession stand food is always expensive.

It definitely wasn't sold out but it was a very good size crowd.

There were 2 fights in the stands during the main event. I wonder if the commentators mentioned them during the telecast.

Comment

Lmao. Is there a toll to breathe their air aswell?
            Last edited by ~AK49~; 04-30-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

MSG will be a thing of the past. You already have Hopkins, Garcia, Broner and Malignaggi fighting there. GBP made that deal with Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment to have 12 boxing shows annually for 3 years. I'm pretty sure the way it's going, they're going to end up extending that contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                Lmao. Is there a toll to breathe their air aswell?
                New York City does not make #1 in almost all "Top 10 most expensive cities in the U.S." lists for nothing.

Comment

Well the food is crappy and expensive, they run out of food and alcohol at times and they don't open every concession stand which in case makes you stand in line longer than usual.

I do agree with the seating, Ive done the luxury boxes on top and they are not bad. Security sucks there cause there were a few fights and security took forever to show up and when the did it was two girls trying to put order.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    New York City does not make #1 in almost all "Top 10 most expensive cities in the U.S." lists for nothing.
                    Well, somebody has to pick up the politicians booze tab.

Comment

Working...
                    X