Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle theories!

Lucas >Alexander> Maidana >Ortiz >Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      we good, son!

also, i want that siggy changed to one of danny w/ the win; cool?
      Sure thing my dude. Since you wanna add that I require the same for you, except when Matthysse wins you gotta rock a Margarito sig of my choosing.

Confirm please.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Sure thing my dude. Since you wanna add that I require the same for you, except when Matthysse wins you gotta rock a Margarito sig of my choosing.

Confirm please.
        perfect! i'll choose the danny one as well, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
          Does Lucas have a single better win on his resume than khan/Judah/or the corpse of morales ? ... Please say Ajose .. Please say Ajose...
          H2H i think Ajose would beat Khan and Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post

You're not alone there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
              Mathssye is the better fighter between the two, name 1 thing Garcia does better then Lucas
              WIN ...thats obvious!!

not once have I EVER said Danny was ELITE....not once have I EVER said he was a P4P stud....but you got birds churping from their nests saying "Danny is OVERRATED"....gtfoh, is he overrated based off many believing he'll beat 3 dudes not ranked in the top 10 p4p?!?....how can he be overrated by believing he'll beat Rios, Lucas and Khan again?!?...how?!?...they've been beat before....Danny is SOLID....and IMHO he'll beat those 3 dudes mentioned....I don't see how thats overrating him

Lucas on the other hand....is believed to be able to KO Floyd, Danny, Bradley, Marquez and anybody who's somebody from 140-147 without ever KOing anybody worth mentioning....dude can fight, don't get me wrong, but he's the dude thats EXTREMELY overrated.....Danny is no elite fighter yet...my dude still learning on the job....don't get it twisted

Comment

That dude is underrated. His one big showing was against Matthysee where he showed a pretty damn good chin and good speed.
                Anybody else eat shots like that would be out sooner

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  WIN ...thats obvious!!

not once have I EVER said Danny was ELITE....not once have I EVER said he was a P4P stud....but you got birds churping from their nests saying "Danny is OVERRATED"....gtfoh, is he overrated based off many believing he'll beat 3 dudes not ranked in the top 10 p4p?!?....how can he be overrated by believing he'll beat Rios, Lucas and Khan again?!?...how?!?...they've been beat before....Danny is SOLID....and IMHO he'll beat those 3 dudes mentioned....I don't see how thats overrating him

Lucas on the other hand....is believed to be able to KO Floyd, Danny, Bradley, Marquez and anybody who's somebody from 140-147 without ever KOing anybody worth mentioning....dude can fight, don't get me wrong, but he's the dude thats EXTREMELY overrated.....Danny is no elite fighter yet...my dude still learning on the job....don't get it twisted

Win? Well if you claim Judah or Alexander beat Lucas then Ashley Theophane whooped the **** out of Garcia

He wins because he fights duds. Do I think he beats Khan again & Rios? Absolutely but only because they're not that good. He isn't beating Lucas. Garcia is pretty solid don't get me wrong.

The fact people think he beats Lucas is why I think he is overrated. Its plain to see he is outgunned to hell and you couldn't get a worse opponent for him.

The only truly overrated one at 140 apart from Khan is Rios, who the fu.ck has this punchbag ever beaten? Avocado? Oh please! Prescott was boxing his doors off for 9 rounds solid.
                  Last edited by dan_cov; 04-29-2013, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Anyone who's really a fan of Danny Garcia has to see the problems Matthysse poses for him. Peterson is definitely an easier fight, because Peterson will be hurt by some of Danny's short right counters, never mind the left hook, so he's never going to pour it on in the same way.

But Matthysse's chin is going to accommodate him going toe to toe and landing monstrous shots of his own on the very hittable Garcia. Danny is durable and very solid but he's just outgunned in this match-up. Opponents need to use their legs against Matthysse and that just isn't Danny's style.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      You're not alone there.
                      Then your overrating Ajose a great deal..All Ajose showed,was how good an azz kicking he can take..That does not equate to him beating top fighters in his weightclass..

Comment

Working...
                      X