Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Lucas Matthyse done to make him an elite fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that Mattysse will be considered an elite fighter once he beats Peterson and Garcia, two fights I can't see him losing.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
      The way he's talked about on here you would think he had cleaned out the division already, actually he doesn't have one good win on his resume his claim to fame is losing to the two best fighters he's fought and beating a bum from Nigeria.
      He's not. Beating dallas jr doesnt make you elite

Comment

Now that Manny is on the slide it's the anti-Floyd contingent's "new hope" so to speak

Comment

I really don't know why ! he lost to Devon Alexander ( wasn't a robbery ) and he hasn't fought top fighters yet , he is more like Mayweather who would win every singly fantasy fight .

Maidana is a better fighter and boxer .

Comment

We'll soon see if he's real elite in the Peterson fight. Waste of time speculating whether he is or not. Patience, grasshopper.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
              I really don't know why ! he lost to Devon Alexander ( wasn't a robbery ) and he hasn't fought top fighters yet , he is more like Mayweather who would win every singly fantasy fight .

Comment

He is not an Elite Fighter! Nobody at 140 is Elite...a lot of good fighters but none are "ELITE" at least not yet

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
                  The way he's talked about on here you would think he had cleaned out the division already, actually he doesn't have one good win on his resume his claim to fame is losing to the two best fighters he's fought and beating a bum from Nigeria.
                  Power. whenever a new/young fighter shows alot of power NSB posters tend to inflate how good the fighter is. Matts is a good fighter no question.

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                      Cant wait till peterson shuts down all this lucas hype.
                      can't wait either, it's nonstop here . You'd think he knocked out Floyd, Ward, Michael Myers , and Jason in the same night and not mike dallas jr. Good fighter not great.

Comment

Working...
                      X