Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye vs. Charr is Set For June 29, Presser on May 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he's ok for Vitali he's ok for Haye,that's my opinion,why Vitaki wanted to fight him I don't know though,Haye went as far as to call Charr a nobody before he fought Charr though,promised us a top ten fighter,and delivered us a plum.Chambers was actively seeking the Haye fight,forget Malik Scott,he's too green,but Chambers is in the top 5 heavies IMO he'd school Haye possibly even ko him,so I can understand Haye's reluctance to fight Chambers.

Comment

Klit stans seem nervous

Here you have Haye coming back from a year long lay off to fight Vitalis last opponent who's fight was stropped prematurely by a dodgy doctor paid for by the Kilts. Charr was landing at will on Vitalis face, yet Vitalis family doctor stopped the fight over a minor scratch to save the old man from a embarrassment as his own home crowd boo'ed him.

If anyone deserves this fight it is Charr, good solid guy who fought for a HW belt and was screwed out of going over the finish line by Klits family doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Yeah now when Fury showed he's vulnerable, Haye wants to fight him. Classic Haye
        Just showed? Fury has always been vulnerable.

He was dropped by Pajkic and outboxed John McDermott only to get a gift decision. He is a name, he has a good ranking and perhaps Haye decided to call his bluff on all the trash talk?

Comment

cool...Charr gonna get KTFO and then maybe Haye will feel confident enough to fight a top HW instead of scraping the cherries he's been carefully picking!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Klit stans seem nervous

Here you have Haye coming back from a year long lay off to fight Vitalis last opponent who's fight was stropped prematurely by a dodgy doctor paid for by the Kilts. Charr was landing at will on Vitalis face, yet Vitalis family doctor stopped the fight over a minor scratch to save the old man from a embarrassment as his own home crowd boo'ed him.

If anyone deserves this fight it is Charr, good solid guy who fought for a HW belt and was screwed out of going over the finish line by Klits family doctor
            Dude you have a some kind of fobia

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Klit stans seem nervous

What fight were you watching?

Comment

Meh, I was hoping for better than Charr. But, assuming he fights again this year I'm not that annoyed yet. A fight with Stiverne would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  I don't think its that. The whole point of Haye's return was to earn a mandatory shot with Vitali. What does beating Manuel Charr achieve? It certainly won't improve his ranking.

FFS, there were plenty of other options. Pulev said he was open to fighting Haye. Tyson Fury has even called him out. Beating either would put him in line for an IBF title shot.

And If Haye was serious about wanting a shot at Vitali, he'd be on the phone to Don King trying to organize a fight with Stiverne.
                  Are you ******? Stiverne only fought a couple of days ago and now has a mandatory shot at Vitali. Stiverne would have to get straight back into training with the Haye fight only 2 months away and why the hell would he want to risk it when he has a guaranteed shot and a 25% purse split with Vitali.

WBC ratings from last week.

1. Chris Arreola - Just Lost.
                  2. Bermane Stiverne - Just fought has mandatory shot.
                  3. Jonathon Banks - Fighting Mitchell in June.
                  4. Magomed Abdusalamov - Just fought a couple of days ago.
                  5. Tyson Fury - Not interested even after running his mouth.
                  6. David Haye
                  7. Tony Grano - Just Lost.
                  8. Manuel Charr
                  9. Kubrat Pulev
                  10. Tomasz Adamek
                  11. Luis Ortiz
                  12. Franklin Lawrence
                  13. Odlanier Solis
                  14. Andrew Wawrzyk
                  15. Juan Carlos Gomez

Now as you can see, Charr is the highest ranked fighter in the WBC ratings that Haye could negotiate with because he didn't have a fight recently. So it's the fight that will give him the biggest push up the WBC ratings. You can say those ratings don't reflect the true quality of the fighters (i'd agree) but it is what it is.

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
                  If he's ok for Vitali he's ok for Haye,that's my opinion,why Vitaki wanted to fight him I don't know though,Haye went as far as to call Charr a nobody before he fought Charr though,promised us a top ten fighter,and delivered us a plum.Chambers was actively seeking the Haye fight,forget Malik Scott,he's too green,but Chambers is in the top 5 heavies IMO he'd school Haye possibly even ko him,so I can understand Haye's reluctance to fight Chambers.
                  Chambers who isn't ranked in the top 15 by any org? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    Are you ******? Stiverne only fought a couple of days ago and now has a mandatory shot at Vitali. Stiverne would have to get straight back into training with the Haye fight only 2 months away and why the hell would he want to risk it when he has a guaranteed shot and a 25% purse split with Vitali.

WBC ratings from last week.

1. Chris Arreola - Just Lost.
                    2. Bermane Stiverne - Just fought has mandatory shot.
                    3. Jonathon Banks - Fighting Mitchell in June.
                    4. Magomed Abdusalamov - Just fought a couple of days ago.
                    5. Tyson Fury - Not interested even after running his mouth.
                    6. David Haye
                    7. Tony Grano - Just Lost.
                    8. Manuel Charr

9. Kubrat Pulev
                    10. Tomasz Adamek
                    11. Luis Ortiz
                    12. Franklin Lawrence
                    13. Odlanier Solis
                    14. Andrew Wawrzyk
                    15. Juan Carlos Gomez

Now as you can see, Charr is the highest ranked fighter in the WBC ratings that Haye could negotiate with because he didn't have a fight recently. So it's the fight that will give him the biggest push up the WBC ratings. You can say those ratings don't reflect the true quality of the fighters (i'd agree) but it is what it is.

Chambers who isn't ranked in the top 15 by any org? LOL

LOL, the fact Charr is even rated by the WBC is a joke.

So, tell me, why didn't Haye take Pulev up on his offer?

Re. Stiverne - Haye doesn't have to fight in June. If he was serious about earning a mandatory shot, he would be flexible; he'd be willing to go over to the 'States and rip that mandatory spot away from Stiverne.

Just face it, David Haye is all talk.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      LOL, the fact Charr is even rated by the WBC is a joke.

So, tell me, why didn't Haye take Pulev up on his offer?

Re. Stiverne - Haye doesn't have to fight in June. If he was serious about earning a mandatory shot, he would be flexible; he'd be willing to go over to the 'States and rip that mandatory spot away from Stiverne.

Just face it, David Haye is all talk.
                      He does have to fight in June it was organised and have been selling tickets for a month already. Charr is higher ranked than Pulev, you said it does nothing for Haye's rating which is obviously you not knowing what you're are talking about...... again as usual. Happy ranting.......

Comment

Working...
                      X