Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Survives Late Rally To Decision Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are going to keep doubting Danny OF COURSE but I was impressed with him most of the fight, people just refuse to believe this guy is GOOD for what ever reason

Danny improves EVERY FIGHT, people said he starts slow tonight he started faster and out-boxed Zab early (something nobody expected) he showed a great chin, Zab left hand is NO JOKE and Danny was eating them well

Danny faded a little down the stretch but overal I thought that was his most impressive performance against a LIVE VETERAN FIGHTER!

People can keep hyping Matthysse if they want...and they should because Matthysse is a BEAST himself, but I like Danny chances against anybody at 140

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
      thought Garcia would do a lot better. Garcia exposed a little bit as one dimensional
      I think garca lacked a bit in defense but if you are trying to suggest he was one dimensional in attack i completely disagree with that. He came out at the start throw a looping right which was landing then caught judah of guard in the second round by throwing it straighter. That right to the body caused problems when judah started covering up down there then garcia went upstairs and started to land. All this while his number 1 weapon the left hook is still available to throw as soon as judah makes a mistake.

Even after the fight garcia gave judah praise for taking away his jab so I think garcia was really impressive for the first 9 rounds how he made adjustments to control the fight without the jab.

Bit of work needs to be done on stamina and defense though.

Comment

Good fight!!! Props to Garcia, but he has a lot to work on when he goes against Lucas / Petterson winner.....

Comment

This was a great fight and it capped off a great night of boxing.

My cause for concern would be the fact that Danny Garcia faded against a guy that he made do the chicken dance twice and then knocked down later. Also, Judah has a rep for sort of caving in and quitting. Danny fading like that late would definitely make me give Peterson the nod if he gets past Matthysse. Peterson always comes on late in fights

Comment

Awesome fight...didn't think zab still had it in him.

Comment

great fight !!

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                I like Lucas and Lamont over Garcia
                I think Garcia Is the real deal. He is the BEST 140 lb fighter right now. I think the other fighters have to prove themselves to him, not the other way around. I think Paulie said it right. He doesn't look great, but he is.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx
                  I like Lucas and Lamont over Garcia
                  Let Garcia gas the way he did tonight vs Matthysse and see what happens to him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Respect to all THREE men in the ring loll. Garcia got some raw ass power my dude, he's a good solid smart fighter too, does a lot of experienced things in there but it's obvious he has flaws that need to be worked on. I think against Matthysse its a 50-50 fight and either man can get knocked out. Against Peterson I got Pete all the way. I think Peterson is the best 140 out there.

Smoger is my ****ing dude too, "you are ****ing something else Zab" hahah the coolest ref ever. Great effin fight too my night is complete

Comment

Originally posted by R-NEAL View Post
                      This was a great fight and it capped off a great night of boxing.

My cause for concern would be the fact that Danny Garcia faded against a guy that he made do the chicken dance twice and then knocked down later. Also, Judah has a rep for sort of caving in and quitting. Danny fading like that late would definitely make me give Peterson the nod if he gets past Matthysse. Peterson always comes on late in fights
                      that would usually give me cause of concern as well but that was a different judah tonight. The smack talk and fighting in brooklyn helped him in a good way tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X