No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Guerrero Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs. Guerrero Fight

Who will take home the WBC Welterweight belt on May 4? Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero?

listen here new guy, everyone knows guerrero is gonna beat Floyd for 11 rounds and stop him in the 12 with 8 seconds left.

so let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by topobserve3 View Post
      Who will take home the WBC Welterweight belt on May 4? Floyd Mayweather Jr. or Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero?
      Thats a rhetorical question. Next question please

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorGong'sDad View Post
        Thats a rhetorical question. Next question please

Comment

Victor ortiz

Comment

This thread is AWESOME... so original

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
              listen here new guy, everyone knows guerrero is gonna beat Floyd for 11 rounds and stop him in the 12 with 8 seconds left.

so let it be.
              I really like your response !!

Comment

I was just curious. I want to know what other people think. That's why we call this a forum. Thanks for replying guys!

Comment

Mayweather Vs Hatton 2.0. Guerrero coming in with the pressure/brawling style because it will be obvious that he can't outbox Mayweather. Interesting, however to see how Mayweather will approach this one since Ricky gave him a good fight early on five years ago and this time being from a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by topobserve3 View Post
                    I was just curious. I want to know what other people think. That's why we call this a forum. Thanks for replying guys!
                    They are just busting your chops. Don't you pay them any attention.

Check my sig for the answer. Another coincidence that has come up between the Buster Douglas-Mike Tyson fight and May-Gue is the use of the word 'Buster'. Floyd has described himself as a 'ghostbuster'.

Comment

Working...
                    X