UFC's Dana White issues challenge to Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ll-get-smashed

Get ready for another UFC vs Boxing! Another fight to settle the debate once and for all. First he challenged the blob, now he's challenging bum ass Fury to fight their Heavyweight champion. What a joke...
    Fury challenged CAIN. Stay current.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Yeah but he's NEVER willing to let one of his guys enter the boxing ring.
      Exactly what would that bring him?

He wont let them do any sport outside of mma in ufc.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        It is for the UFC to decide, they literally won't allow it. And if Silva were to fight Roy Jones a few years back.like he wanted to he would have made more money in that single boxing event than he would in a year or two. Easily.

But Dana isn't dumb. He knows a boxer beats an mma fighter in a boxing match and vice versa.
        He publicly stated that so it's not like it's a secret.Anyway mma is a better organize sport that boxing and more fan friendly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
          Exactly what would that bring him?

He wont let them do any sport outside of mma in ufc.
          What a terrible man I'm sure in the nfl,nba etc they just let players to play where they want wheneaver they want

Logic is not on the side of boxing fans triyng to discredit the UFC

Comment

• Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
            What a terrible man I'm sure in the nfl,nba etc they just let players to play where they want wheneaver they want

Logic is not on the side of boxing fans triyng to discredit the UFC
            I never said he was in the wrong, i was telling him why he obviously wouldn't want his fighters doing boxing. It makes him zero money.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
              He publicly stated that so it's not like it's a secret.Anyway mma is a better organize sport that boxing and more fan friendly.
              Yeah it's hard to argue against UFC being more organized and easier for the fans to follow along.

Is it a better sport with better athletes though?

I love both, for what it's worth. Boxing sure could learn from the ufc though.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Furys style of boxing is completely wrong for MMA anyway but then again all he has to do is land one shot, even a stiff jab would probably suffice and we'd have a new UFC HW champion.
                lol can you imagine the damage it would do to UFC's credibility if Fury stopped Velasquez with a jab

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  People can train boxing their whole life and still have no skills. So what are you talking about?
                  True. But when the guy is a world champion in an extremely popular and competitive combat sport he is clearly skilled, even if it is not to the level of Ward or Mayweather

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    I never said he was in the wrong, i was telling him why he obviously wouldn't want his fighters doing boxing. It makes him zero money.
                    Ok My bad

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      lol can you imagine the damage it would do to UFC's credibility if Fury stopped Velasquez with a jab
                      Imagine the damage it would do to boxings credibility if boxing fans only gave boxers a punchers chance in MMA? Oh wait......

Comment

Working...
                      X