No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Garcia, Judah Near Brawl as Zab Crashes Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    Zab's crew crashes a media event...Swift is about to end this joker's career. I'm hoping Garcia piles on the brutal ass whupping for at least 8-10 rounds.

Broooooklyn, as if that war cry intimidates anybody. Brooklyn ain't been hard in years. Get over yourselves
    Say that in Brownsville, and cats will make you run up & down hills, believe that.....

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Zab your not gangsta your going to get knocked out in 4 rounds stop trying to act hard your a joke in your own hood
    And being the primary information source, how do you know this? GTFOH......

Comment

• Zoo

Looked like the ZOO animals were getting ready to break out. Hahahahahaha

Comment

• My boy was at the Tyson fight in Vegas when Tupac came out with him singing "Ambitions of a Rider". He said some dude in the crowd said F all yall N-bombs. He said a bunch of black dudes from all over got off there cell phones and proceeded to whoop dudes a--. This happened before the fight. He said after the fight was over dude was still slumped in his chair asleep.

To all the big talkers. Watch ya self.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          just like Zab wouldn't have ran up in a North Philly spot and try to ambush the Garcias right?!?....I'll be in the Barclays screaming **** BROOKLYN loud on saturday night....I'll leave the building and city without a scratch on me....and I'm no so called tough guy...I just know what I know!!
          Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
          So leave your phone number, id like to meet you there and to watch how you gonna cry **** BROOKLYN. i want to see it.
          Another undercard fight here.
          Ya'll better make it to the Jumbo Tron

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
            My boy was at the Tyson fight in Vegas when Tupac came out with him singing "Ambitions of a Rider". He said some dude in the crowd said F all yall N-bombs. He said a bunch of black dudes from all over got off there cell phones and proceeded to whoop dudes a--. This happened before the fight. He said after the fight was over dude was still slumped in his chair asleep.

To all the big talkers. Watch ya self.
            Yeah, sure does take a big tough guy to gang up on one doesn't it? They sound pretty hard to me

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Another undercard fight here.
              Ya'll better make it to the Jumbo Tron
              I got Philadel, he will neg him to a points decision

Comment

• lmMFao right now

i bet anyone who yells F.uck Brooklyn in the barclays center around some real cats is gettin molly whopped. BET! Cats love to talk tough on the net, but straight half step in person......real talk

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  i bet anyone who yells F.uck Brooklyn in the barclays center around some real cats is gettin molly whopped. BET! Cats love to talk tough on the net, but straight half step in person......real talk
                  dude, come on with the "they be hard" ****. It's stupid. Are any of the people on this site real adults or scared little kids who are just wanting to jump one guy "wit they boyz yo"?

Comment

• Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
                    So leave your phone number, id like to meet you there and to watch how you gonna cry **** BROOKLYN. i want to see it.
                    damn mr philadel got slammed

Comment

• Both sides look like a bunch of ****in idiots to me. If you're not a 12 year old girl, you got no reason to be actin like one.

Comment

Working...
                      X