No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Focus is Back, Vows To "Destroy' Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Bertos always entertaining even when he looses. Maybe if he called out Floyd years ago people wouldnt hate on him. I look at Bertos resume and I see no defining wins. Spoon fed a lot of bums. Lost every time he stepped up in class. Sounds like Margarito to me.
    Margarito beat Top Fighters like Clottley,Sergio Martinez and Cotto

Berto beat? Collazo? (and most people scored it for Collazo)

Comment

Two Black Eyes In The Same Fight Lol

Just stay away from Robert Guerrero Berto LAUGHING MY ****IN ASS OFF LOL

Comment

Berto needs to develop a jab inside game left hook and work on his defense get back to boxing not slugging then maybe he can start beating quality opponents

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
          Berto has always had the tools to be elite, just not the smarts. He has dynamite in both hands and is fast as hell. I've never been impressed by his footwork or defense though. I wish he could go and get Teddy Atlas to teach him that peek a boo style that Tyson had. With his build, power and speed, that style would make him extremely dangerous.

What?

You need the smarts to be 'elite'...

Berto didn't even have all the tools either... The mofo thought he could suddenly shoulder-roll against Robert.

Comment

Berto just sounds desperate with all these "No More Mister Nice Guy" statements.

Comment

He sounds like a man possessed and on a mission. I think Soto Karass is going to get whopped badly, Berto got manhandled by Guerrero and It sounds like it wounded his manhood a little.

Comment

Talk is cheap as f__ Andre! Get in there and do something to show you have the talent u claim to have.

If he loses to Soto Karass I wouldn't mind seeing him fight at 140

Comment

In other words he's hiring Angel PED also known as the scientist to help him mask out those illegal substances this time around..

New Title "Berto Vows to not get caught using banned substances this time around"

Comment

No for real, he's serious this time. Really.

Comment

Berto's more delusional now after each loss. When is he gonna realize he's a C-level fighter?

Comment

Working...
                      X