Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so upset at the fact that Rigo did rightfully win Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so upset at the fact that Rigo did rightfully win Donaire?

Rigondeaux did win that match! His ratio over Donaire was clearly seen better! Share your thoughts.

Hype got them, they used to think Donaire was the best at his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      Hype got them, they used to think Donaire was the best at his weight class.
      Figures... I see a lot of talent coming from the Cuban fighters regardless of the haterz!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas
        Hype got them, they used to think Donaire was the best at his division.
        They thought Nishioka was the #1 guy with Donaire being the "best" by beating the so called number 1 guy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The denial is still strong. That avi of Borat

Comment

nobody is saying that Rigondo didn't win, just that it was boring to watch

Comment

Rigo vs Mares, Marquez

BoxRec has Rigo at 1 spot! Mares at 2. I think if they both go at it, Mares can probably lose that match. The way Rigo is coming up, I could say that any slight mistake Mares makes, Rigo will knock him the F... out!

And speaking of pound for pound, how do u feel Marquez took his whole career to jump up the list and Rigo crash landed at 5? That says a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                nobody is saying that Rigondo didn't win, just that it was boring to watch
                Are you kidding me??? It was one of the best! I barely got sleep and I still was excited to see it!

...talk about the night before hangover

Comment

It is normal..most ppl was waiting Donaire to KO Rigo in the first round to proclaim him P4P # 1 and Rigo delay that train...also Rigo broke the mith that amateur and pro are totally diferent..so now how can somebody explain me that a guy with 10 fights toyed and had running for his life in the last round the top 5 P4P who been knocking out all the champions..

Comment

Originally posted by A_Simple_Troll View Post
                    Are you kidding me??? It was one of the best! I barely got sleep and I still was excited to see it!

...talk about the night before hangover
                    I watched the fight live at Radio City and 6 times at home..I can't get enough of it..If somebody think that was boring they are entitled to their opinion to me Alvarado-Rios is boring..Rigo is supremely fun to watch and I can't wait to see him perform again hopefully against another good fighter but I doubt it since nobody want a piece of him...lol..Riogo the Great!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X