Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so upset at the fact that Rigo did rightfully win Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
    I watched the fight live at Radio City and 6 times at home..I can't get enough of it..If somebody think that was boring they are entitled to their opinion to me Alvarado-Rios is boring..Rigo is supremely fun to watch and I can't wait to see him perform again hopefully against another good fighter but I doubt it since nobody want a piece of him...lol..Riogo the Great!!!!
    Surprised you felt Alvarado vs Rios was boring but didnt think rigo fight was boring as well. Just a higher level of skills not much appreciated by the common fan. Seems like everyone wants to see street like fights rather than skills anymore. I can appreciate both

Comment

Who's so upset? I've seen a couple, but a hell of a lot of Donaire fans are ardent Rigondeaux fans now.

Comment

I watched the fight live at Radio City and 6 times at home..I can't get enough of it..If somebody think that was boring they are entitled to their opinion to me Alvarado-Rios is boring..Rigo is supremely fun to watch and I can't wait to see him perform again hopefully against another good fighter but I doubt it since nobody want a piece of him...lol..Riogo the Great!!!!
        Maybe in retrospect it's not an exciting fight, but I feel sorry for whoever thought the fight was boring live. I was so tense watching that fight, the skill level was very high and any punch had the potential to end the fight.

Comment

I see too much criticism for such well fought match...

Comment

Every casual fan is just sour graping that Rigo busted everyone's bubble about Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Maybe in retrospect it's not an exciting fight, but I feel sorry for whoever thought the fight was boring live. I was so tense watching that fight, the skill level was very high and any punch had the potential to end the fight.
              I remember you as one of the hardcore Donaire fans...you never believed in Rigo..and it's ok cuz how I said before you guys never saw him before he become pro..the little guy was allways a prodigy..I m happy to see that you don't downplayed his performance..you have my respect...Pacbest still missing...lol

Comment

I remember you as one of the hardcore Donaire fans...you never believed in Rigo..and it's ok cuz how I said before you guys never saw him before he become pro..the little guy was allways a prodigy..I m happy to see that you don't downplayed his performance..you have my respect...Pacbest still missing...lol
                I'm a see it before I believe it type of person, especially with boxing. I saw it, now I believe it. Rigondeaux is one incredibly skilled fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Simple_Troll View Post

BoxRec has Rigo at 1 spot! Mares at 2. I think if they both go at it, Mares can probably lose that match. The way Rigo is coming up, I could say that any slight mistake Mares makes, Rigo will knock him the F... out!

And speaking of pound for pound, how do u feel Marquez took his whole career to jump up the list and Rigo crash landed at 5? That says a lot!
                  Mares will get worked like Donare or worse by Rigo. Mares got a little taste of Rigo in the ams so I very much hope that for his sake doesn't think he is in there with another Moreno. I give credit to Mares for giving Rigo his props for the Donaire win tho.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingreporter View Post
                    Surprised you felt Alvarado vs Rios was boring but didnt think rigo fight was boring as well. Just a higher level of skills not much appreciated by the common fan. Seems like everyone wants to see street like fights rather than skills anymore. I can appreciate both
                    I m sorry..I shouldn't said boring..I meant that I wasn't so excited as in Rigo/Donaire fight..I record and then watch all boxing in tv, HBO, SHO, Univision, telefutura, Astecatv, ESPN, CBS, Wealthtv and Fueltv..I find then all interesting to see, even the so called bums..but when I see something like the Donaire/Rigo fight I get amazed...

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN*
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by A_Simple_Troll

Are you kidding me??? It was one of the best! I barely got sleep and I still was excited to see it!

...talk about the night before hangover

Where did you get the fight video from? I was stuck at work the other night and couldnt find it...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X