Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Trout Busier, Canelo's Power/Defense Key

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo "the shadow" Álvarez

Comment

Just because Paulie says Trout was controlling the action doesn't make it so. Canelo made him miss like the ****ens... he had 14% land in jabs. That's pathetic. Canelo had that much, throwing half the jabs. And Canelo threw 1/3 less power shots but still landed the same... and Trout has hardly any power. If Trout can't connect better than that in the future, he needs to invest in a good convenience store and quit boxing altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdown004 View Post
        This is called boxing.....not lets see who can hit harder. Its very obvious canelo is the more powerful fight....but when you got a guy like trout controlling the pace and action as well as outlanding and throwing more punches it doesnt matter if canelo is landing 3 good punches a round....CANELO WAS NOT DOING NEARLY ENOUGH TO WIN MOST OF THE ROUNDS. The guys that have canelo winning dont know boxing ....your just picking h
        Him cuz ur a fan of his and he has knockout power. Trout won this fight... I am not a fan of either one but trout clearly won and canelo was figjting like he knew he had this fight in his pocket fron round fu4kin one...this fight was a set up
        Whaaa,whaaaa,whaaaa!!!!!!! they should do a compu-box # of shots Trout miss, and than this idiot here shoul understand why Canelo won. yes Trout was busier, but when you land one of like 15 punches trown.....sorry but that doesn't win a fight, efective agresion do.
        Last edited by whoseyourdaddy; 04-21-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Trout threw more landed more but lost maybe I'm missing something here.
          I know Canelo got a KD but he got outlanded in at least 8 out of 12 rounds.
          Well must be great to be Mexican and fight in Texas.
          Next up the JMW champ is going to beg for some Welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
            Where the hell does it say that Canelo was out landed by trout?
            Or did you watch the fight through hater goggles ?

Comment

Letter recently sent to WBA & WBC

Issue:
              Trout vs Alvarez: Rules of Protest over the scoring

Greetings All,

( jhkcumbia18@yahoo.com, contact@wbcboxing.com, rmack@smithallinglane.com, fgm@wbanews.com, amflores@wbcboxing.com, boxing@tdlr.texas.gov )

Please advise as to the Rules of Protest regarding the Austin Trout vs Saul Alvarez boxing match, held on 4/20/2013.

1) Who may officially protest the scoring?

2) What is the official process to file a protest?

The general public deserve the full measure of fairness in and with boxing matches which are conducted by your organizations. There is a preceived injustice, no matter the claims of the valiant 'loser', when one combatant lands a significant amount of blows, versus the declared winner of the bout. Which begs the question: Was there fairness in the judging of this bout? Did the judges score the bout on the actual CONTENT of the boxers punches (see stats below) or did they score the bout on some other, unknown factors?

The paying public demand the very best, objective judging possible, and I am petitioning your organization to stand accountable for this miscarriage of (boxing) justice.

I appreciate your assistance, as I proceed with this matter. The Fans must receive the best product for their fare.

We can, and must do better than this!

Keith L. Smith

As noted by Compubox and witnessed by the genreal public, but negated by the Judges:

CompuBox ShoStats Report

Saul Alvarez W 12 Austin Trout
              04/20/2013 San Antonio, TX

Final PunchStat Report

Total Punches Jabs & Power Punches

Alvarez

Total Punches: 124

Total Jabs: 28

Total Power Punches: 96

Trout

Total Punches: 154

Total Jabs: 59

Total Power Punches: 95

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
                Yep you missed the part when trout was being rocked in the face and body real hard in almost every round if not every. Especially all the times trouts knees buckled thru out the fight rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Numbers are too high for both guys, especially trouts jabs. In round 1 he landed 1 weak jab at :32, the rest all missed. Compubox had him landing 8
                  Was thinking the sane thing, I know he was bussy but his real connections were few

Comment

Landing punches wins rounds, avoiding them doesn't. People saying Canelo should get credit for avoiding and Trout missing are morons. Only landed punches count.

If a fighter lands 10 jabs out of a 100 thrown and the other 2/2. Does the fighter that landed 2 win the round because he had 100% accuracy and the person who landed more had only 10%?

Comment

Originally posted by lows187 View Post
                      Yep you missed the part when trout was being rocked in the face and body real hard in almost every round if not every. Especially all the times trouts knees buckled thru out the fight rofl
                      It only appeared that Trout was wobbled to you, because you beat your meat furiously when Alvarez threw a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X