No announcement yet.

I wanna apologize to Pac fans over Pac Vs Bradley due to Trout Vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
    Yeah he won, I'm cool with it. Just don't like the effect the open scoring could have had. I know Trout was like wtf, I'm down 6-2 on 1 of the cards???? And I just wanted Canelo to make a bigger step to super stardom and I think it would have happen had he gone for it in the 12th even when he knew for a fact he didn't have to. I would have loved for him to treat that fight like it was closer then the judges had it because it was closer. The commentators had good cards IMO. Judges blew it big time.
    I agree..I know some see open judging could ignite the fire in a fighter..but it could also kill the fire, everybodys mentality is different, to me Trouts spirit was killed once he learned the judging.

I think Trout went in there with the mindset to outbox Canelo...no was he was koing him....and once he seen those cards.....he knew outboxing wasn't working.
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 04-21-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Canelo-trout was nothing like Donaire-rigondeaux. Rigondeaux throughly outboxed donaire and landed the crispier shots while donaire was punching thin air. Take note Rigondeaux also threw more and landed more. Canelo-trout, although trout missed a lot he was also doing something and was actually landing something. He outworked canelo. And trout was in the fight for twelve rounds unlike donaire.

Yes, it is comparable to pacquiao-bradley. i scored pac-bradley 7-5 for pac being kind to bradley. and it fells to the "close fight but clear winner" classification.

I had trout-canelo 7-5 also. for trout.

Comment

Carrot Top making trolls come out of the closet wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I was insensitive and sweep the decisions under the rug. I picked at Pac fans for the lost of there favorite fighter. I am sorry...tonight I got Karma.

It was like Rigo Vs Donaire...Donaire landing flash big power punches CANELO....Rigo jabbing and outboxing TROUT. Both fights actually had 1 knockdown.

In the end accept my apolgies, bad judging is unexcuseable.

What the **** fight did you watch? Rigo outboxed Donaire and landed the bigger, harder shots all fight apart from one round.

Canelo wasn't scratched, while Donaire looked like he'd been through a meatgrinder.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Rigo has alot of power for his size...Trout does not.
            What happened was that Rigondeaux threw power punches while Trout did not.

Comment

Canelo outboxed Trout plain and simple. 8-4. Deal with it.

Comment

I predicted a KO by Canelo. Didn't happen, but the expectations of many are met. Canelo DID have the power to KO Trout while Trout didn't despite being presumed to be the real 154 guy.

Comment

Before the fight you had Canelo fans talking about Trout is a runner and a holder. Then on fight night Trout is the aggressor winning the fight while Canelo does all the running but somehow Canelo wins.

Boxing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X