Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna apologize to Pac fans over Pac Vs Bradley due to Trout Vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close fight, think the open score cards changed my view of the fight going foward And the way the fighters fought the rest of the fight. Don't like that open scoring crap. And I know this might be asking too much but being that Canelo knew he would only lose if he got ko, I would have gained so much more respect for him had he went out there and really gave it to Trout in the 12th. But he didnt. Fought safe and conservative. Great fight due to the hype and magnitude but after rd 8 they lost me. And I was going for Canelo. I'm just being real and unbiased. Could care less about Trout or Canelo. P.S. PAC vs Tim was a flat out robbery and Rigo took Nonito to school. Just saying.........

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg
      Close fight, think the open score cards changed my view of the fight going foward And the way the fighters fought the rest of the fight. Don't like that open scoring crap. And I know this might be asking too much but being that Canelo knew he would only lose if he got ko, I would have gained so much more respect for him had he went out there and really gave it to Trout. But he didnt. Fought safe and conservative. Great fight due to the hype and magnitude but after rd 8 they lost me. And I was going for Canelo. I'm just being real and unbiased. Could care less about Trout or Canelo. P.S. PAC vs Tim was a flat out robbery and Rigo took Nonito to school. Just saying.........f
      Ya know man...Canelo won...it is what it is.

I only judge and give credit for official wins. And Canelo is the official win.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Canelo is the official winner that's all that really matters...Congrats to Canelo...no amounts of debating is gonna change it.
        Maybe it's all that matters to you but I judge based on substance and I don't acknowledge corrupt victories. I actually like Canelo but his career is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Maybe it's all that matters to you but I judge based on substance and I don't acknowledge corrupt victories. I actually like Canelo but his career is a joke.
          Its not ok to rob..but hey what can we do about it? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            Hmmm donaire thought he won and trout admitted defeat... nice comparison...
            Rigo beat donaire much more convincingly than Cnelo beat Trout. Just a difference in personalities

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
              Close fight, think the open score cards changed my view of the fight going foward And the way the fighters fought the rest of the fight. Don't like that open scoring crap. And I know this might be asking too much but being that Canelo knew he would only lose if he got ko, I would have gained so much more respect for him had he went out there and really gave it to Trout in the 12th. But he didnt. Fought safe and conservative. Great fight due to the hype and magnitude but after rd 8 they lost me. And I was going for Canelo. I'm just being real and unbiased. Could care less about Trout or Canelo. P.S. PAC vs Tim was a flat out robbery and Rigo took Nonito to school. Just saying.........
              Do you consider Pacquiao-JMM 3 a robbery I had Pacquiao-JMM 3 8-4 JMM and Bradley-Pacquiao 8-4 Pacquiao but Pacquiao fans don't talk about that.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Yeah let it go, this was not Rigo-Donaire or Pacquiao Bradley. Canelo let him hit him cause he couldn't hurt him, that weak jab wouldn't win the fight, I'd buy a rematch cause it was 7-5, I didn't even give Canelo 10-8 in the 7th, a robbery is 8-4 or more did you have that?
                A Robbery is when a fighter wins 7 clear rounds and doesn't get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Ya know man...Canelo won...it is what it is.

I only judge and give credit for official wins. And Canelo is the official win.
                  Yeah he won, I'm cool with it. Just don't like the effect the open scoring could have had. I know Trout was like wtf, I'm down 6-2 on 1 of the cards???? And I just wanted Canelo to make a bigger step to super stardom and I think it would have happen had he gone for it in the 12th even when he knew for a fact he didn't have to. I would have loved for him to treet that fight like it was closer then the judges had it because it was closer. The commentators had good cards IMO. Judges blew it big time.
                  Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-21-2013, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    A Robbery is when a fighter wins 7 clear rounds and doesn't get the decision.
                    No this sport is to subjective to call 2 rounds a robbery no matter how clear they are to you, there are a couple people on another forum who have it 116 for Trout, now I'm no troll so I can't say oh you are liars cause they have it 6 rounds different than me.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Do you consider Pacquiao-JMM 3 a robbery I had Pacquiao-JMM 3 8-4 JMM and Bradley-Pacquiao 8-4 Pacquiao but Pacquiao fans don't talk about that.
                      Honestly I think JMM was up like 6-2 and made it way closer then it should have been. I finished with it 7-5 for JMM.

Comment

Working...
                      X