Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Steve Cunningham: Who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury stops him IMO

To me Cunningham has never been all that he gets praise mainly because hes one of boxings good guys.
    Hes old, chinny, he is feather-fisted and a barely top 10 cruiserweight.

Hes a likable guy and he moves well, hes got a good jab, okay speed.

I think hes made for Fury to shine against.

I don't think too highly of Fury but hes too big and dare I say it, too good for Cunningham. I know you're shaking your head but I feel hes too good for a 'good' cruiserweight stuck in point scoring mode who has a very limited punch variety.

I fully expect Fury to stop him.

Comment

Tyson Fury should get the KO. I'm pumped for today! Yeaahhhhhh!

Comment

Fury has such size advantages its hard to see him losing, I think Cunningham is smart enough and talented enough though to see the finish

Comment

Really looking forward to this fight and Tyson stepping up his competition - albeit against a cruiserweight. I think Tyson will stop him late on. Far too big for Cunningham to deal with - but then again, Tyson hasn't ever fought anyone as fast as Cunningham, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Predictions please, if a mod can sticky this for the RBR i'd be much appreciated.

Tyson Fury tipped the scales at 251lbs, while Steve Cunningham was 210lbs. Both look to be in good shape, and an interesting clash of styles looks likely.

Not that i'm in any way biased but I think Fury will win this fight.

I'm going by decision though as Cunningham has never been stopped, and is fast enough to stay out of trouble for 12 rounds, I just think he'll strugle to score points and be getting clipped by the jab toooo much.
            ok!!...not that I'm bias in any way but I see USS taking Fury to school

Comment

Fury is just too big for him. The only way I can see Cunningham winning is an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                Fury is just too big for him. The only way I can see Cunningham winning is an injury.
                Or robbery.

Comment

Fury's not getting robbed. If this goes the distance Cunningham's going to be in a lot of pain in the morning.

Comment

Cunningham is going to outbox Fury. Will the judges see it that way is the question. Cunningham will go the distance.

Comment

The only outcome I can't see happening is USS by KO. I'm leaning towards Cunningham by decision, but I'm not sure he'll get the decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X