Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero Rips Rafael Garcia: He's a Piece of ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** talking a guy who's almost 90yrs old....that's baby nuts!!

Comment

This guy is giving Angel a run for his money when it comes to sht talking boxing dads

Comment

Originally posted by Double View Post
        ...and why exactly is he a traitor?
        He's a traitor on his Latin blood...

Comment

Originally posted by ATrillionaire View Post
          ***** talking a guy who's almost 90yrs old....that's baby nuts!!
          thats funny

Comment

i have no problem with ruben being an ass but come on why are you coming at garcia like that he's old as **** this kinda makes me want to see robert get pacquiaoed

Comment

Ruben is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                He's a traitor on his Latin blood...
                That's the most stupidest thing I've ever read.......

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                  This crap has to stop already! adults actting childish, I just hope this bull crap dobt turn out being serious, no need fir grown men fighting on street corners.Let Floyd and Guerrero handle that in the ring.
                  Why? I was a kid in the late 60's early seventies and we would cut school, one day we went out to Brooklyn and happened upon a Burger King for a quick 25 cents whopper (yes I know I am dating myself...) Out in the parking lot two families of large men, with wives that had the big hair and a few spare cousins....a kerfuffel erupts!! Bam!! food is everywhere burger **** flying, women screaming, guys uttering oaths of death, taking in those really har breaths to avoid cardiac arrest (people smoked a lot back then).... then everyone breaks back in the car and onward.

Man those were the days....adults acting like kids, me and my pal? we just laughed about it and realized we had more sense....two 5th graders cutting school from East Harlem, than prolly half a Marine Park Brooklyn!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Why? I was a kid in the late 60's early seventies and we would cut school, one day we went out to Brooklyn and happened upon a Burger King for a quick 25 cents whopper (yes I know I am dating myself...) Out in the parking lot two families of large men, with wives that had the big hair and a few spare cousins....a kerfuffel erupts!! Bam!! food is everywhere burger **** flying, women screaming, guys uttering oaths of death, taking in those really har breaths to avoid cardiac arrest (people smoked a lot back then).... then everyone breaks back in the car and onward.

Man those were the days....adults acting like kids, me and my pal? we just laughed about it and realized we had more sense....two 5th graders cutting school from East Harlem, than prolly half a Marine Park Brooklyn!
                    Loved that! I'm familiar with that Marine Park you speak off.....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                      Loved that! I'm familiar with that Marine Park you speak off.....
                      haha played ball for the "Cadets" out there....What a riot.

Comment

Working...
                      X