Collapse
No announcement yet.

Public misconception about champ KO in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These cats are still talkin like Broner was ko'd, lmao. Talking past tense, lmmfao!

You clowns still have no truth or confirmation that Broner was ko'd by Spence. All you have is anger over Broner's supposed racist comments.

Cry babies.

Comment

Broner needs to sort out that defence, he isn't Mayweather and should stop trying to be. He gets caught with so many clean punches it's amazing that he he hasn't been stopped already.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        have u seen errol spence??? they are definitely not the same size. in the ams spence fought at ww which is essentially the same as fighting at jmw in the pros. he will spend most of his career at mw, i assure.
        What, where is that picture of Broner standing next to Matthysse (maybe Maidana) and some other guys? He made them look like drawfs, tiny in comparison. That's partly why I rag on the guy, he is huge for 130....if he can make the weight, whatever but he is a BIG guy for that division.

Look, he APPEARS to be just as bid as Floyd is...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          What, where is that picture of Broner standing next to Matthysse (maybe Maidana) and some other guys? He made them look like drawfs, tiny in comparison. That's partly why I rag on the guy, he is huge for 130....if he can make the weight, whatever but he is a BIG guy for that division.

Look, he APPEARS to be just as bid as Floyd is...
          Even if u say he is as big as Floyd, which he isn't, Floyd can't make 135lbs, Errol Spence is definitely bigger than Floyd. This isn't arguable. Why anyone would is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            There's people out there who thought being KOed in sparring was common?
            Seriously. Getting KO'd in training isn't common at all. A KD is a different story.

Comment

Unless it was a one punch KO i doubt it anyway. It is his camp and no trainer worth their salt would allow their fighter to go thru a sustained beat down.

Comment

Getting knocked unconscious when wearing protective headgear and considerably padded gloves isn't a good sign at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazinga! View Post
                  Unless it was a one punch KO i doubt it anyway. It is his camp and no trainer worth their salt would allow their fighter to go thru a sustained beat down.
                  you aint supposed to finish off a guy if they get hurt in sparring, so if Broner went down, it had to have been by one punch

Comment

Far be it from me to defend Broner, but training sessions aren't always flooded with guys who are going to go gossiping about a sparring incident. If it happens, you aren't necessarily going to heart about it because some people have loyalty. I was once privy to a MMA belt holder's broken hand one week before a title defense because I trained around him. Even though I didn't like the guy, I sure didn't go talking about it online. I'd like to think most people are the same.

Comment

Now while I agree with the ts's overall point. Using a black eye as an example is simply horrible. If you get hit in your eye, there is a likely chance it will blacken, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X