Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awkward moment at Mayweather gym with Roger Mayweather...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Floyd and his father inevitably fall out again he'll come running back to his uncle. Snr is just an ******* to everyone even his family.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Roger must be in bad shape.

I don't think Mayweather would chose to work with his Dad over Roger unless he felt it was absolutely necessary.

Just look at the Ortiz build up and argument. It's clear who his loyalties are with.
      This^^^^^. Floyd seems to care a lot about his uncle which is the real fatherly figure he's ever had.

Comment

I hope everything will be okay. Roger is not okay with all that but I hope he'll understand. The whole media could just be blowing this up though.

Comment

i kinda feel bad for Roger....

Comment

This must suck for Roger.

Comment

Roger...is...God...

Comment

Honestly though, this sucks. I'm in the camp that says Roger must be really slowing down for this to happen. Floyd has always been loyal to him.

Comment

Lol Roger is fired because of his comment that he believes fight with Pacquiao will happen and that Floyd will be remembered as the most coward in boxing history if he doesnt fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Who else has Roger ever trained? Sr. has trained a lot of different fighters and had a lot of success with De La Hoya.
                    Its like a personal trainer taking credit for Lebron James being a great athlete. Dude's going to be great no matter who is training him.
                    Sr. has more clout and Floyd should stick with him.

Comment

Originally posted by woopwoop View Post
                      Lol Roger is fired because of his comment that he believes fight with Pacquiao will happen and that Floyd will be remembered as the most coward in boxing history if he doesnt fight Pacquiao.
                      Oh boy. Here comes the most disgusting fanbase in all of sports to contribute to this thread with their scintillating commentary.

Comment

Working...
                      X