Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Alexander's Options For 5/18, Kell Brook, IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Alexander's Options For 5/18, Kell Brook, IBF

Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer has advised BoxingScene.com that his team is currently working on finding an opponent to step in to face IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander on May 18th in Atlantic City.

Alexander was scheduled to face his mandatory challenger Kell Brook but he was forced to pull out of the fight with a foot injury. The fight had been postponed in January and February because of injuries as well.

Alexander's fight will still be the Showtime televised co-feature underneath the Lamont Peterson-Lucas Matthysse showdown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

fk off D1ck you slimey cun7!! you werent whining when DA cried off with a spurious bicep injury and starting courting mayweather. tw@

Comment

I'm good with Berto or Porter

Comment

It would be hilarious if Alexander beats Berto and fights Floyd later this year.

Everybody and their mama will be demanding a Berto fight after that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          It would be hilarious if Alexander beats Berto and fights Floyd later this year.

Berto is the key to Mayweather

Comment

I'll take Berto but if they pick one of the others I might step out the building for that fight... Isn't Berto supposed to be fighting Karass tho?

Berto being considered as an "opponent". And by that I mean someone who's supposed to fill in and lose, that's sad.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Alexander vs Berto is a solid co feature for Matthysse vs Peterson make it happen Schaefer.

Comment

Berto is mutha****a teflon *****es. LMAO. This dude gets more title shots than Christian when he was demanding WWE title shots from John Laranitus. One thing about Berto is hes exciting even when he gets his ass kicked. May 18th isnt that far away. I wonder if he can be ready in time. My moneys on Shawn Porter. Hes already training for a fight with some other dude.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

i was thinking the same thing. Berto would be the unluckiest man alive, but i dont think berto will take this fight with only a month to go

Comment

give carson jones a chance, he had a good scrap versus brook

Comment

Working...
                    X