Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Latest (4/16/13) P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good list though...but Pacquiao way too high...he should be under Wlad & Rigo...
    The #1 is reserved for the next 30 months...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
      Just imagine if Cuba didn't have those policies and stipulations. How many more Cuban World champs would there be?

It would be frightening.
      i dont get this at all .. pre communist cuba, they had 2 world champions , they have 14 total now mostly after castro took over...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        i dont get this at all .. pre communist cuba, they had 2 world champions , they have 14 total now mostly after castro took over...
        Two? The original Kid Chocolate was a world champion before Mexico or Puerto Rico had their first. Kid Gavilan, another ATG, was a world champion. Sugar Ramos was another. Jose Napoles, yet another Cuban ATG, was a world champion. Kid Paret was a world champion. Pro boxing in Cuba was destroyed shortly after 1960. Cubans have been denied participation in professional boxing for almost 55 years. Those lost decades saw the rise of Mexican and Puerto Rican boxing. I'm certain Cubans would've had their fair share of success.

Comment

Any list with donaire in it and not mares is bullsht

Comment

if pacquiao and donaire have to be on th list they should be 9 and 10

Comment

good list.

Comment

just if you guys haven't seen this yet, beautiful documentary about boxing in Cuba, just to see what discipline Cuban fighters have, enjoy;

Comment

Waiting for the Ring's ratings. I can't wait... I take those guys less serious by the day.

Bet you they're not gonna list Rigo but were quick to throw Guerrero and Broner on there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by puga
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim2daresq

Just imagine if Cuba didn't have those policies and stipulations. How many more Cuban World champs would there be?

It would be frightening.

Much easier to be a world champion nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                      Waiting for the Ring's ratings. I can't wait... I take those guys less serious by the day.

Bet you they're not gonna list Rigo but were quick to throw Guerrero and Broner on there.

Broner will take Donaire's sport. Guerrero will be at 7.

Comment

Working...
                      X