Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Latest (4/16/13) P4P Rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally would have Ward switched with Floyd Mayweather. I'd have Manny Pacquiao a spot or 2 lower. I'd switch Bradley and Froch as well.

Probably the most agreeable list for me that I've seen on current p4p.

Comment

Pacquiao should not even be ranked that high, this guy is coming of of 2 back to back loses.....and the last one was a Ko in which everyone thought he was dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        bradley shouldn't even be top ten p4p at all.....lost against pac, and got beat up by a guy ranked #10 at 140 (and arguably lost) by ring ****zine....
        bradley beat PAC whether you agree with it or not. And he out boxed ruslan easily. He just got caught and didn't recover. He hits hard not many people would have lasted that fight

Comment

As long as Broner ain't on it, I'm cool with that. Although I'd switch Ward with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            some people want rigo in number one just for beating donaire lmao
            Rigo will probably make the top three soon enough. JMM is probably going to hang up his gloves sometime soon. Floyd is not active enough and he's not getting any younger. Sergio is no spring chicken either. Manny has too much going on outside of boxing and he probably just doesn't want to go out on a sour note. Rigo just beat the best guy (other than himself) in his division. "El Chacal" can probably rule 122 (and even 118, if he wishes) for a few years.

Comment

If they treat the Bradley loss as legit Pacquiao shouldn't be on the list, if they don't Bradley shouldn't be on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                bradley shouldn't even be top ten p4p at all.....lost against pac, and got beat up by a guy ranked #10 at 140 (and arguably lost) by ring ****zine....
                whether thats the judges made bad call the fact is he won those fights

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  If they treat the Bradley loss as legit Pacquiao shouldn't be on the list, if they don't Bradley shouldn't be on the list.
                  So if they drop either one, who do you think they should be replaced with?

Comment

Pac should be higher considering hes the only one consistently fighting top 10 P4P competition

Donaire should be higher since it was a close fight

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      As of today, ESPN ranks the following boxers in their top-ten P4P list:

1. Floyd Mayweather Jr.
                      2. Andre Ward
                      3. Juan Manuel Marquez
                      4. Sergio Martinez
                      5. Manny Pacquiao
                      6. Guillermo Rigondeaux
                      7. Wladimir Klitschko
                      8. Nonito Donaire
                      9. Timothy Bradley Jr.
                      10. Carl Froch
                      Personally I'd rather have Mares in at 10 instead of Froch

Comment

Working...
                      X