Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Maybe, maybe not...but, and I know you dont like this, his telling Floyd to go **** himself isnt going to be remembered for anything other than just that...except in the eyes of a few diehard bumsniffs. Many polls have already pointed to the fact that most people will blame floyd for their fight not happening and the facts that are known back that up. Floyd really dropped a bollock with the way he handled his post hatton comeback...not financially, but legacy wise. Its only the likes of you, that paquiao'd nobber, jaestix, larryx, etc. that squeal otherwise and you will have all moved onto another pin up by then. Also, best not confuse Floyd fans with rational people...there has been more than enough garbage posted by your ilk in recent day's that screams otherwise...with a megaphone.

P.S It doesnt look like its going to be Boner either as he does a wicked manny plank impression himself by all accounts!
    Floyds legacy was set before the comeback. He's a 1st ballot hofer same as manny. Yes he does get blame on nsb because he is more polarizing.Manny jsut got embarassed. If floyd gets embaraased it will change his legacy. Its just that simple.

Mainstream fans speak with their dollars. Last I checked floyd is still selling more than manny. The real world isn't NSB. When you leave this bubble it becomes really simple- if you agreed to ped testing for floyd why haven't you done it and why did you refuse when jmm asked for it?

Same as floyd what do you know about TRTI uhh I don't know bout that.
    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-16-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      If Floyd gets ktfo, Floyd will be remembered for ducking, not fighting much and also getting KTFO.

Pac will be remembered for fighting like a throwback fighter and outclassing everyone for 7 years.
      Sorry hugh. You nor I get to change how the caretakers of the sport document it for posterity. THe enduring picture of manny will be his back and his ass, same way Tysons will be the mouthpiece hanging out, same way sonny listons will be on his back staring up at ali. Boxing fans know this. Manny fans like you will learn this. Ask gong if you think I'm wrong.

Comment

Floyd will be remembered as coward, ducker, faking his retirement and vacations, beating women, poking men, throwing his father outa his house, giving frozen turkey, mastermind of carpark shooting, Pac you are next but I never said that, health comes first, weight cheating, sucker punching, failed his own OST on 3 occasions, should I continue more?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Floyds legacy was set before the comeback. He's a 1st ballot hofer same as manny. Yes he does get blame on nsb because he is more polarizing.Manny jsut got embarassed. If floyd gets embaraased it will change his legacy. Its just that simple.

Mainstream fans speak with their dollars. Last I checked floyd is still selling more than manny. The real world isn't NSB. When you leave this bubble it becomes really simple- if you agreed to ped testing for floyd why haven't you done it and why did you refuse when jmm asked for it?

Same as floyd what do you know about TRTI uhh I don't know bout that.
          I think you will find that it goes beyond NSB, it has in my experience anyway. I'm not sure how Manny got embarrased...he got starched, its part of the sport. It didnt do the likes of Duran any harm, he is still regarded as a far greater fighter than Manny and Floyd. I wouldnt be so sure about Floyd's legacy being set either, at least not in the way you and the slurpies want it to be. His body of work was pretty solid until the comeback, which has been a bit shit, to be fair and certainly not anything like it should be.

Kayoed, starched, planked or whatever you want to call it, Manny will be remembered with a great deal more respect than Floyd ever will. This testing bs wont be an issue to anyone other than your rather strange company. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Sorry hugh. You nor I get to change how the caretakers of the sport document it for posterity. THe enduring picture of manny will be his back and his ass, same way Tysons will be the mouthpiece hanging out, same way sonny listons will be on his back staring up at ali. Boxing fans know this. Manny fans like you will learn this. Ask gong if you think I'm wrong.
            Aww...two mentions..Somebody has their panties in a bunch!

Comment

Nothing really because look at were the accusation came from.

Comment

Pac will forever be known as the guy that made Floyd sh it himself

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway
                  pac stans still obviously butthurt over pac's fear of needles and failure to eat a 2 inch chorizo from chef jmm.
                  I'm still waiting for you to provide the interview where Manny said he's afraid of needles.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
                    lol 70 year old ladys give a litre of blood all the time and claim it has no effect
                    My friend (about 22 years old at the time) fainted several times on several occasions. Not everyone reacts the same and I'm quite sure that old lady will not be fighting anyone a day or two later nor training hard and so on.
                    Last edited by ADP02; 04-16-2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      Bleacher report? Haha
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY_sfisXOj4

Watch the interview with Pacquaio yourself on first take.

It's literally like you're the most ******ed poster here, twice I've proved you're an idiot and you come back for more?

Pacquaio agreed to everything, stop trying to argue he didn't.
                      Last edited by T18Z; 04-17-2013, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X