Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Margarito vs. Adrien Broner (as of now) at a catchweight of 145

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margarito was a ****ing bum. Broner would beat his ass to death. Don't let your phony hate for Broner cloud your judgement.

Comment

Broner would beat his punk ass up even if Margarito used his plaster.

Comment

Everyone so high on Broner. Give him more fights then we can give him fantasy fights. I'll go with the Margarito.

Comment

Broner would bust Margarito up!

Comment

Margarito would win...too much size, too much plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Broner would beat his punk ass up even if Margarito used his plaster.
              Nah man, that is Margaritos special weapon, isn't it a shame when you have to factor a cheating version into a fight??

Margarito "with plaster" or not Vs Broner?

Comment

lol how does Broner have 19 votes already? Margarito destroys him.

Comment

at Margarito with or without plaster. For the sake of him, without plaster.

Comment

Broner would NEVER take that fight LOL

Comment

Margarito would son him. Broner is so overrated. Lol, he beats a washed up Paulie (soon) and people will think he is some god WW. Broner sucks. Margarito would walk through every punch he throws and pound him to the body. Broner's defense is only good against short ass dudes. Margarito ****s up life and makes him go back to JLW or LW and so his daddy can brush his hair.

If Robert Guerrero made Bonehead shake in his boots "uh, ah, but ah got me zero"

I can imagine what Margarito would make him feel. GTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X