Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Margarito vs. Adrien Broner (as of now) at a catchweight of 145

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? Cotto, who isn't a pure boxer, nor a speedy one outboxed cheato until he started to get tired, and you are seriously asking this question?

Comment

Margarito takes him to hell and leaves him there.

Comment

Oh wait a minute I didn't read the question right, I thought you meant CURRENT one eyed Margarito

Prime marg?

Is this even a question?

He pounds Broner until there is nothing left but a stain on the canvas and a pair of boots

Comment

Just kidding just trying to be obnoxious like the Margarito fan boys.

Right now Prime Cheetobricks is the heavy favorite. Without plaster Broner would probably win. Broner when he hits his WW prime in a few years I think will prove he would have Mosleyd em

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It would be interesting, I think Broner would win the rounds especially early, but as the fight wore on you would see a shift and Broner's leaky defense would become real suspect. I think it would end up as a race to the end between Margarito stopping him and winner or Broner seeing the final bell and him likely winning.

Comment

Broner rides Mayweather so much,that the fight would never happen. Broner would duck him.

Comment

I also do question what Margarito would look like at 145, those would be very taxing pounds for Margarito to give.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I also do question what Margarito would look like at 145, those would be very taxing pounds for Margarito to give.
                  Agreed. I don't think people are looking at the weight for both fighters, it would be a change, big time.

Comment

broner is too fast, too slick, too strong.

Comment

Margarito is the most overhyped bum in the history of boxingscene. This bum dont have one creditable win of note in his life.

Comment

Working...
                      X