Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Alvarez or Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will you be rooting for: Alvarez or Trout?

I'm not asking who you think will win.

Who do you want to see win?
    Trout
    36.44%
    Alvarez
    43.22%
    Neither, I just want to see a good fight
    20.34%
    I'm not interested in this fight
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Trout, no doubt.

Comment

Rooting for Canelo.

Comment

The fighter that worked for where he is today. The fish that moonwalks in outer space.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          The fighter that worked for where he is today. The fish that moonwalks in outer space.
          So you are saying that Canelo hasn't dominated the 154 class?? Did he not just beat the best version of Shane Mosley?

Comment

A good fight is all I want to see.

Don't care who wins.

Comment

This fight will tell us a lot. I have no love or hate for either guy. I tend to look at cinnamon as similar to Nando back in the day....When Nando was coming up he was hyped and hyped and hyped. When he was exposed it caused many to reflect back with 20 20 hindsight. Many of us at the time has a feeling that Nando may have been "good" and not great.

Alvarez, like Nando is a puncher who we are told is on the way to "greatness." Now if Alvarez beats Trout then I think he gets by the next level so to speak. With Nando his weakness was he couldn't resist scrapping with a puncher. Trinidad and De La Hoya could use this and exploit him. Everyone wants to see if Alvarez can beat a "cutey"....i.e. a real boni fide boxer who can avoid a puncher. Trout proved what he can do with Cotto and is the absolute right guy to put up against Alvarez.

Lederman thinks Cinnamon is for real....I have absolutely no idea, hence I could not tell you who I think will win this fight. Either Alvarez will be exposed as another Mexican type slugger, or he will prove to be the goods.....Chavez whom some believe to be the best Mexican fighter ever, fought as a great but when he fought an equally great "cutey" he was outclassed (Whitaker). Trout is no Whitaker and Alvarez is no Chavez senior but, the battle is the same....who gets it? the matador, the horn of the bull up the ass sideways? or the bull, a slow painful death through attrition?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                So you are saying that Canelo hasn't dominated the 154 class?? Did he not just beat the best version of Shane Mosley?
                The best. Mosley has never looked so strong and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  Rooting for Canelo.

Comment

I suppose I'll be going for Alvarez because I don't think Mayweather will fight Trout, but he may fight Alvarez if he wins.

Comment

Working...
                    X