Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Alvarez or Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
    Someone tell that racist freedom Alvarez is actually Mexican and that his brother looks like this:

Sometimes black Africans come out with blue eyes too.

canelos adopted.

Comment

is there a "both" option?

i want them to give it 100% and i want to figure out who is the better man. i'm not sure who that is right now, but i'm excited to find out.

if you had to hold a gun to my head i would pick alvarez, though. he's a charismatic young fighter with a style that i really enjoy.

Comment

I'm rooting for Canelo because I'm rooting for boxing.

If Trout wins, he will be what he is, a very good boxer and champ. The reality is, he won't be viable in the sport the way Canelo is.

Canelo if he wins, will elevate himself to another level in the sport. The naysayers will have nothing to say because Trout is a prime, undefeated champ who is a lagit 154 lb fighter. Canelo already is a money maker and if he beats Trout and then maybe Cotto, he would be what Manny Pacquaio was when he was winning fights and titles. He would bring boxing money, attention and be an international super star which is what boxing needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I'm rooting for Canelo because I'm rooting for boxing.

If Trout wins, he will be what he is, a very good boxer and champ. The reality is, he won't be viable in the sport the way Canelo is.

Canelo if he wins, will elevate himself to another level in the sport. The naysayers will have nothing to say because Trout is a prime, undefeated champ who is a lagit 154 lb fighter. Canelo already is a money maker and if he beats Trout and then maybe Cotto, he would be what Manny Pacquaio was when he was winning fights and titles. He would bring boxing money, attention and be an international super star which is what boxing needs.
          It does more for boxing if Trout wins. Then people will have to face the light. Just because a fighter has draw power, doesn't make him great, or the best, or pfp. All it means is promoters built the star for the fighter. If Trout wins it shows you can make it with hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            It does more for boxing if Trout wins. Then people will have to face the light. Just because a fighter has draw power, doesn't make him great, or the best, or pfp. All it means is promoters built the star for the fighter. If Trout wins it shows you can make it with hard work.
            I have to disagree. I'm rooting for Canelo btw but not because of any of that, I like his style in the ring and he's fun to watch.

Back on to why I disagree, yes it proves just because a network says you're a star you're not but... in terms of bringing in new fans, getting boxing more exposure and what not....trout does nothing for this. Canelo has star power and drawing power, while trout is quiet and humble... It's hard to draw a lot of fans being quiet and humble unless you posses a certain fighting style, one that Trout does not.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              I have to disagree. I'm rooting for Canelo btw but not because of any of that, I like his style in the ring and he's fun to watch.

Back on to why I disagree, yes it proves just because a network says you're a star you're not but... in terms of bringing in new fans, getting boxing more exposure and what not....trout does nothing for this. Canelo has star power and drawing power, while trout is quiet and humble... It's hard to draw a lot of fans being quiet and humble unless you posses a certain fighting style, one that Trout does not.
              When a fighter goes to New York and beats Miguel Cotto, then travels to Texas and beats canelo, boxing fans have no choice but to take notice, true story.

Comment

I like Trout very much. He is a good fearless champion and a well conditioned highly skilled fighter. He is a class act inside and outside of the ring. Canelo is my favorite fighter and I root for him to win no matter who he is fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Someone tell that racist freedom Alvarez is actually Mexican and that his brother looks like this:

Sometimes black Africans come out with blue eyes too.
                  wtf is dis shlt lol

Comment

Voted for "I just want to see a good fight."

I've always thought Canelo was for real. GBP has brought him alone slow, but I like the dude (bull**** title aside).

Trout is just a hard working mother****er. I can't dislike the guy, no one's handing him ****. If he wins, it will be huge.

Good luck to both fighters.

Comment

Cinnamon all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X