Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Alvarez or Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think trout will win, but i dont really care who wins. Only thing is if canelo wins hes gonna be crying for mayweather but Floyd has no business at 154. Canelo or trout should fight lara

Comment

Canelo and plus I want to see how bushbaby handles the lost autin takes dude devoted about half a year of his life to hyping him up to fight canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Canelo and plus I want to see how bushbaby handles the lost autin takes dude devoted about half a year of his life to hyping him up to fight canelo.
        Ohhh don't worry bro. We'll see who was hype and who was substance in a week.

Comment

I'm rooting for (and have picked to win) Austin 'No Doubt' Trout.

Not sure what it is about the guy but i like his laid back attitude and confident demeanor. Bit cheesy when he starts talking about God but its his faith so whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            This fight will tell us a lot. I have no love or hate for either guy. I tend to look at cinnamon as similar to Nando back in the day....When Nando was coming up he was hyped and hyped and hyped. When he was exposed it caused many to reflect back with 20 20 hindsight. Many of us at the time has a feeling that Nando may have been "good" and not great.

Alvarez, like Nando is a puncher who we are told is on the way to "greatness." Now if Alvarez beats Trout then I think he gets by the next level so to speak. With Nando his weakness was he couldn't resist scrapping with a puncher. Trinidad and De La Hoya could use this and exploit him. Everyone wants to see if Alvarez can beat a "cutey"....i.e. a real boni fide boxer who can avoid a puncher. Trout proved what he can do with Cotto and is the absolute right guy to put up against Alvarez.
            you just took a dump on fernando vargas resume by comparing him to canela

at 23 years old fernando vargas had defeated ike quartey, winky wright; if you thought winky won cool but he got in there with a young hungry fellow 154 pounder and he also defeated olympic silver medalist raul marquez

canelo hasnt done anything like that

Comment

Trout. Gotta go with the underdog.

Comment

I'm with this guy

Ginger Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  Canelo winning would be good for boxing.
                  I agree, he is the more exciting fighter.

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  canelos adopted.
                  Apparently their mother is a redhead, so I don't think so.

Last edited by Weebler I; 04-12-2013, 07:59 AM.

Comment

85 votes and are "I'm not interested in this fight" votes.

Comment

I'll be at the Alamodome April 20th Rooting for Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                      X