Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video:] Donaire Rigondeaux Staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Donaire and Rigo so i cant wait to watch this fight!! The stare down was awesome!! I give donaire the edge in the stare down but that wont win him the fight!!! I dont care if its an all out war or if its a chess match i just cant wait to see how it goes!!

Good luck to both Donaire and Rigo may the best man win!!!

Comment

Rigo has that tiny head that lights out had at 160 and 168. I'm picking Donaire, but he might have trouble finding Rigo's chin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
        Rigo did seem a little nervous, but who wouldn't be nervous being stared at by a guy who looks like wants to rape you front and sideways? lol.
        Rigo wasn't nervous he was just blushing, poor guy has a crush on Nonito he couldn't stop staring at his lips he wanted some lip service.

Comment

Good one can't wait for the weigh in

Comment

2 MORE DAYS AND IT'S FIGHT NIGHT!!! 2 MORE DAYS AND AFTER PARTY WITH THE CHAMP WITH MY BOY DJ NANO@STUDIO XXI!

If your ready to party with the champ, DONAIRE, my boy DJ NANO is going to kill it at STUDIO XXI and Donaire will be in the house rocking his W!

RIGO fans can come party with us as long as you don't have any intention of starting a pissing match and rather check out all the fine females! Just saying because people get intense! Get your d*ck slob or get your face wrecked? What the hell is there to think about!
            Last edited by nj_evoixgsr; 04-11-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              Good one can't wait for the weigh in
              With the way things are going I'd be shocked if they didn't come to blows in Fridays weigh-in.

Comment

Nonito Donaire talks about the Stare down with Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
                  Nonito Donaire talks about the Stare down with Rigondeaux

Nice find.

Comment

p4p best staredown

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                      Rigo shifting around because he's nervous. Also broke the stare first. Wasn't even looking Nonito in the eyes.

Nonito got this in the bag.
                      I was thinking that too. Rigo wanted no part of that stare down. Of course, you never what happens until they get in the ring but Nonito wants this one bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X